xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:56 pm
Chaotix453 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Minigames should give you a special currency which can be used to buy items from some special NPC. These items could be costumes or house decorations?  

+1000

See? A minigame system for LO has so much potential. Throw that in with a few more things to keep us busy, y'know, things we can do aside from the main game, and Lime will be an even bigger success. Having played many MMO's over my years, I can quite confidently say that a diverse selection of minigames adds to the fun factor a TON. Organizing a few friends to hit minigames on RS may be one of my most treasured memories.  

I'm all for a diverse mini-game system. Anything to take the monotony away from the game itself is awesome in my eyes.
Advertisement

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedOct 22, 2012 9:41 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
Chaotix453 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Minigames should give you a special currency which can be used to buy items from some special NPC. These items could be costumes or house decorations?  

+1000

See? A minigame system for LO has so much potential. Throw that in with a few more things to keep us busy, y'know, things we can do aside from the main game, and Lime will be an even bigger success. Having played many MMO's over my years, I can quite confidently say that a diverse selection of minigames adds to the fun factor a TON. Organizing a few friends to hit minigames on RS may be one of my most treasured memories.  

I'm all for a diverse mini-game system. Anything to take the monotony away from the game itself is awesome in my eyes.  

Lets **** well hope they're all in for this idea as well.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 23, 2012 6:27 am
Chaotix453 wrote:
xSerenitas wrote:
Chaotix453 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:

+1000

Lets **** well hope they're all in for this idea as well.  

I think this is a great idea, using furniture in player houses for something. That way player houses won't be just places where you dump things.

Kenaani

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 10:42 am
i think that everything that requires you not to do anything (e.g. a fishing system where u just need you char to stand there and wait for him to fish) should have an integrated minigame increasing the success rate/loot if you play it, so that people who dont go afk, but need to do this thing get something to do and get a reward out of it.

also huge fan of an ingame chess/arcade games

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:37 am
Kenaani wrote:
i think that everything that requires you not to do anything (e.g. a fishing system where u just need you char to stand there and wait for him to fish) should have an integrated minigame increasing the success rate/loot if you play it, so that people who dont go afk, but need to do this thing get something to do and get a reward out of it.

AFK activities are so annoying when you need to do them and have enough time to play the game instead of doing something else while your character works.

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedOct 24, 2012 3:42 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
Kenaani wrote:

AFK activities are so annoying when you need to do them and have enough time to play the game instead of doing something else while your character works.  

No AFK activities please. Theyre ALWAYS abused.

Look at Eden. People set up like, 8 clients with different accounts and farm mats in some random guild town to sell overnight.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 26, 2012 11:27 am
Chaotix453 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Kenaani wrote:

Look at Eden. People set up like, 8 clients with different accounts and farm mats in some random guild town to sell overnight.  

Didn't know multi-clienting is possible...

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 26, 2012 11:29 am
Chaotix453 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Kenaani wrote:

Well, crap. There better not be an AFK system, then.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 26, 2012 11:32 am
xSerenitas wrote:
Chaotix453 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Kenaani wrote:

Well, crap. There better not be an AFK system, then.  

umad i want bots bcuz only no lifers actully play.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:43 pm
I dunno about you guys, but constantly having to play a mini game just to fish, would really put me off from fishing after awhile.
Luckily you don't just sit around in one spot getting mats in lime.
You collect it from one node, and then you have to look for more, its not a mini game, but its a heck of alot better imo.