PostedOct 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Minigames on Lime odyssey

Oh, let it Be.
Will there be minigames on lime?
Example:

In The major cities there is a portal
This portal takes you to a large temple
Inside said large temple you can register for a game and enter the waiting room
Once teams are balanced, you are then moved into the arena, which is a big and windy maze
Your goal is to steal the other teams flag and make it back to your flag, to score a point
The most points after 20 minutes wins.

C'mon. I would LOVE that. There could be traps too, like trapdoors that throw you down into pits which you have no chance of surviving.

Anyone else have ideas for minigames they would like to see?

*Please note: Minigames can be implemented after lime is released so we don't have to wait any longer :>

Advertisement

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:16 pm
Hmm. I like the idea of in-game mini-games for LO, provided they aren't AP-based or level restricted. What you describe sounds an awful lot like capture the flag, by the way. ;p

I'll edit this when I think of an idea.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 10, 2012 7:17 pm
I read the thread title thinking mini games for houses, you play different mini games based on furniture or something.. Have a use for furniture other than buffs like all the other games do it..
But that sounds pretty exciting too!

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedOct 11, 2012 3:05 am
xSerenitas wrote:
Hmm. I like the idea of in-game mini-games for LO, provided they aren't AP-based or level restricted. What you describe sounds an awful lot like capture the flag, by the way. ;p

I'll edit this when I think of an idea.

*noelkreissvoice* Exactly.

qawsar wrote:
I read the thread title thinking mini games for houses, you play different mini games based on furniture or something.. Have a use for furniture other than buffs like all the other games do it..
But that sounds pretty exciting too!  

That's actually a pretty badass idea as well. A chess board that you can play Lime Odyssey styled chess, with pieces modelled after popular mobs? I would be all for that.

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedOct 11, 2012 6:28 am
Trying to overfill this game to make it so awesome that it would take a couple of years to do everything? Im in lol

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedOct 11, 2012 6:40 am
Mini games based on furniture...?

*imagining things*

Nevermind...

Flying pigs took my signature away~

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 21, 2012 9:53 am
Jaia2442 wrote:
Trying to overfill this game to make it so awesome that it would take a couple of years to do everything? Im in lol  

You're the one who said having more face customization is bad because it takes too long, yes?
You are the center of the universe.
What's wrong with playing a game more than 1 year?
The first real game I ever played is still fun to me today 10 years later. It's sequel(s) are just money cow reboot attempts.

TrystanJack

Rank 0
TrystanJack
PostedOct 21, 2012 4:09 pm
minigames... definitely implemented AFTER release or we'll be here waiting for like seven decades before it finally comes out XD but still... minigames=very good idea. minigames based on AP= TERRIBLE IDEA combat minigames with no level limit=**** le chess board minigame= thumbs up x200. furniture based mini games= awesome idea. now, parodies of classic arcade games like pacman= awesome idea. enough stuff that it takes a decade to do it all? sign me up for the beta of everything, please!

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 22, 2012 12:17 pm
Minigames should give you a special currency which can be used to buy items from some special NPC. These items could be costumes or house decorations?

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:18 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
Minigames should give you a special currency which can be used to buy items from some special NPC. These items could be costumes or house decorations?  

+1000

See? A minigame system for LO has so much potential. Throw that in with a few more things to keep us busy, y'know, things we can do aside from the main game, and Lime will be an even bigger success. Having played many MMO's over my years, I can quite confidently say that a diverse selection of minigames adds to the fun factor a TON. Organizing a few friends to hit minigames on RS may be one of my most treasured memories.