GMStingRay

GameMaster: USA
GMStingRay
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:14 pm   Last edited by GMStingRay on Oct 11, 2012 12:09 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Battle for Proelium! - 4:00PM - 10/10/12

HOME Servers!!

When:
**4pm PDT**

Where:
Proelium Frontier (1-15 PvP) - Home Server!

Objective:
The Union of Fury and the Alliance of Light will meet in the battlefield today fighting over control of the Proelium Relic. The faction to claim control over the Relic for the longest amount of time during the event will be declared the winners.

When the event starts both factions will race from their fortresses to the Proelium Relic. Don't expect it to be easy. As the favor shifts towards one side, monsters are likely to attack! Be on your guard defenders, as you will be assailed on all fronts!

What to Bring:
Weapons, Armor, Party Summon Stones, Movement Runes, Continuous Resurrection Runes or Regular Resurrection Runes for UMs.

Time Limit:
60 minutes

Prize:
Ice Cream

Instructions for the linked Battlefield
http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/guide/linkedbattle
Advertisement

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:24 pm
Awwww why do these always have to happen when I'm at work QQ

Benjamonjay

Rank 0
Benjamonjay
PostedOct 10, 2012 5:59 pm
I miss when there were GM's actually present at the events, at least then there was something to talk about..

Anyway.. We averaged 6 fury there today.. T'was a *good* event....

GMStingRay

GMStingRay
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:04 pm
Benjamonjay wrote:
I miss when there were GM's actually present at the events, at least then there was something to talk about..

Anyway.. We averaged 6 fury there today.. T'was a *good* event....  

I'm at most events, though now with having to run two servers I have to jump back and forth. It makes conversations harder.

GMStingRay

GMStingRay
PostedOct 11, 2012 12:08 pm
I actually audibled this event at the last second to SuperMarket Sweep. Here are your winners!

Congrats to all the Raffle Winners! All prizes packages have been delivered! If you are a winner, please check your bank!

Top Spenders
Paranaut
carpenter1703

Random Winners:
GeneralYouri
dakyume88
LORD_OF_KOBOL
lcmluvbug
.gawdmode.
PP1PP