ZombieIceCream

Aeria: Product Manager
ZombieIceCream
PostedOct 10, 2012 2:44 pm   Last edited by ZombieIceCream on Oct 17, 2012 8:47 pm. Edited 1 time in total

PRODUCER BLOG - The first time's the best time!

Greetings from the land of the PDz
Like us on Facebook!

Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 - Our first blog!  

Producer Blog, you say? What is this Producer Blog-thing?

Quite simply - this is where the Production team lays it out for you. You've got questions? We've got answers. You want news? We have special updates! You want prizes?

Well, you should do our events (find them on the forums & facebook)! But what the heck - we'll probably have prizes too.

Maybe - just maybe - we might even do a video or a podcast. WHO KNOWS! The point is, this is a place where we directly communicate to you - we'll do our best to address a few questions or comments every week, and we'll be sure to keep it fun and lively.

So what are you waiting for?! Drop us a reply here or a comment on Facebook, and we'll pick a few for next week's blog. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
ZIC & North

Advertisement

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedOct 10, 2012 2:58 pm
oh Hooray
*throws confetti*

<a></a>

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:00 pm
I like blogs :3

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:14 pm
The main questions are equivalent to 'When is the CBT for DKO!?' That's just the obvious. ;]

<br> Defiance is recruiting! Click here for more information!

Regona

Rank 0
Regona
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:32 pm
GoSuperbPVP wrote:
The main questions are equivalent to 'When is the CBT for DKO!?' That's just the obvious. ;]  

THIS!!! Smile

Nadyzhda

Rank 0
Nadyzhda
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:46 pm
That is basically the only question I have, when does the cbt start XD

BloodySugar18

Rank 0
BloodySugar18
PostedOct 10, 2012 4:20 pm
The whole blog purpose was answering this question Very Happy

shichrishi

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 4:21 pm
when it is over the wiki DK with all the arguments and all the news integral the game? (some things are not there) .. too trivial to ask the question of when will the CB xD

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedOct 10, 2012 4:49 pm
ooohooh! I got one Surprised... regarding prizes XD

Do ya'll have any events set up to take place in the near future so people can gain in-game items o.O?
Besides the one here...which is again a raffle

I mean not that I am hating on the current events >,> which I love <3
but most of them are raffles and are totally left to chance; do you have any upcoming events that will require good deal of skill and competition;
and that have prizes other than AP [or badges] which we most likely will not be able to use until the Item mall is set up after OB.

<a></a>

BloodySugar18

Rank 0
BloodySugar18
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:21 pm
PaperSpirit wrote:
ooohooh! I got one Surprised... regarding prizes XD
but most of them are raffles and are totally left to chance; do you have any upcoming events that will require good deal of skill and competition;
and that have prizes other than AP [or badges] which we most likely will not be able to use until the Item mall is set up after OB.  

What skilled events are you talking about? I know only PVP where you actually bring up you skills, but with different roles of each classes, I think the winning combination is Team.Vs.Team