ecwilliams12

Rank 0
ecwilliams12
PostedOct 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Hostile Wilderness'

Wilderness' being able to attack player cities
something I would like to see implemented in this game is roaming AI controlled armies that can attack player controlled cities (and possibly even retake wonders?).

I think it would add a fun element to the game, especially if an extremely large AI army were to spawn and begin attacking players in the middle of a war between two large alliances, it would really help spice things up a bit.

It reminds me of sim city when a tornado would spawn. It sucks if it hits you, but it's fun to watch regardless.

Could also build on this where the AI army would be led by a hero, and if a player manages to successfully defeat the AI army, he / she could get an approval card of the hero who was leading that army.

Again, this is just a suggestion, something I thought up in 5 mins while the servers are down. I would love to hear other players views on this, and any ideas they could come up with to build on the idea. Thanks. Smile
Advertisement

red2411

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:42 pm

seriously

if this is true then i hope someone attacks me

vampofval21

Rank 1
vampofval21
PostedOct 10, 2012 5:47 pm
*Re-Posts in Suggestions Thread 2.0*

Kaliedo

Rank 0
Kaliedo
PostedOct 10, 2012 9:02 pm
The devs can't handle anything more complicated than recoloring old unit portraits and slapping them on cards with different names as new units. Something like this would break the game.