lNTERPOL

Rank 3
lNTERPOL
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:07 am

Shadow Company and Special Force 2

Hello guys!

Who tried already "Shadow Company Mercenaries" or "Special Force 2"?
They both are still in closed beta (in Korea and in Indonesia).

I'm playing "WarFace"... it's a very high quality game... but I don't like it's engine and playstyle (simply does not fit my tastes).

Mark 5:9 wrote:
Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is LEGl0N," he replied, "for we are many".
Advertisement

bboroksna

Rank 3
bboroksna
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:12 am

Re: Shadow Company and Special Force 2

lNTERPOL wrote:
Hello guys!

Who tried already "Shadow Company Mercenaries" or "Special Force 2"?
They both are still in closed beta (in Korea and in Indonesia).

I'm playing "WarFace"... it's a very high quality game... but I don't like it's engine and playstyle (simply does not fit my tastes).  

Warface is CBT in korea. believe the russian version already launched. Too many disappointments compared to the footage they released, but they're all like that.

Special Forces 2 is not CBT in korea, but in regular service. graphics....i'd say they're on par with AVA on shader 3, but i prefer ava over SF2.

shadow company's also in regular service....and it's similar to SF2. Graphics wise and gameplay wise...(at least for me)

Warface Kr's gonna be serviced through k-nexon, and SF2 and Shadow Company's being hosted by Netmarble.

lNTERPOL

Rank 3
lNTERPOL
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:19 am
I told, that I AM PLAYING WARFACE already! It had been released for Russia a long time ago!

I like "Special Foces's 2" and "Shadow Companie's" engines much more than AVA's. And even on beta stage they both are better optimized than AVA.

And you're wrong about publishers:

http://www.fpsreport.com/official-sites/208-shadow-company--official-sites.html?lang=en

http://www.fpsreport.com/official-sites/193-special-force-official-sites.html

So... I didn't hear an answer still: did you try them?

Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is LEGl0N," he replied, "for we are many".

bboroksna

Rank 3
bboroksna
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:22 am
lNTERPOL wrote:
I told, that I AM PLAYING WARFACE already! It had been released for Russia a long time ago!

I like "Special Foces's 2" and "Shadow Companie's" engines much more than AVA's. And even on beta stage they both are better optimized than AVA.

And you're wrong about publishers:

http://www.fpsreport.com/official-sites/208-shadow-company--official-sites.html?lang=en

http://www.fpsreport.com/official-sites/193-special-force-official-sites.html

So... I didn't hear an answer still: did you try them?  

so you trust an effin website over a korean who tried both games... w/e you want bro.

i just laughed @ your "sources"

Also, when you said the publishers are wrong...have you even looked @ the URL?

what do you think (insertgamenamehere).netmarble.net stands for?

lNTERPOL

Rank 3
lNTERPOL
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:31 am
1. How could I know that you're a korean?! With you're "US location" -.-
2. You didn't tell me that you tried them already!
3. What about links?! Only one link is marble's... and the most interesting areas for me (US, Canada, Europe etc) are being hosted be Nexon... and that is a well known information already.
4. Anyway, thank you for you opinion.

bboroksna

Rank 3
bboroksna
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:40 am
lNTERPOL wrote:
1. How could I know that you're a korean?! With you're "US location" -.-
2. You didn't tell me that you tried them already!
3. What about links?! Only one link is marble's... and the most interesting areas for me (US, Canada, Europe etc) are being hosted be Nexon... and that is a well known information already.
4. Anyway, thank you for you opinion.  

1. sf2 = fun for a bit. Then immediate boredom. I'd take Ava (when it was good) over SF2 anyway. At least SF2 is being kept alive by "good" events. Also in kSF2, it's more of a pay 2 win at the moment....lack of guns, shtload of "capsules" needed to get any sort of good gun. Dot sight does not come available in shop, but only by opening capsules.

2. Shadow Company = i got to play it a bit with my friends acc. it'll be in regular service by sept in japan, nov for korea, and international is around 2013 Q1. It really does feel similar to SF2.

SF2 and SC both uses Unreal 3, and they do have similar movement/gunaction feel to them. Although SC got some awards during Gamescom, most of the koreans who played the CBT1 and CBT2 will agree on one thing: it sucks.

lNTERPOL

Rank 3
lNTERPOL
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:50 am
You should stop that comparing to AVA. There is no AVA anymore...

But I like the engine of that games. It has a very good physical positioning (instead of AVA's).

And, I'm glad to see your feedback about those games... but I don't care what "most of the koreans who played the CBT1 and CBT2" think about it.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedOct 21, 2012 1:35 am
わたしは韓国語Special Force 2あそぶいました。 そのとてもすばらしいゲーム。わたしはの待つアメリカ解放。

lNTERPOL

Rank 3
lNTERPOL
PostedOct 21, 2012 8:49 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

Научись разговаривать, клоун.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedOct 21, 2012 5:24 pm
lNTERPOL wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

Научись разговаривать, клоун.  

なにですか?わたしきたいはあなた敵意のあるでわありません