1. How could I know that you're a korean?! With you're "US location" -.-
2. You didn't tell me that you tried them already!
3. What about links?! Only one link is marble's... and the most interesting areas for me (US, Canada, Europe etc) are being hosted be Nexon... and that is a well known information already.
4. Anyway, thank you for you opinion.
1. sf2 = fun for a bit. Then immediate boredom. I'd take Ava (when it was good) over SF2 anyway. At least SF2 is being kept alive by "good" events. Also in kSF2, it's more of a pay 2 win at the moment....lack of guns, shtload of "capsules" needed to get any sort of good gun. Dot sight does not come available in shop, but only by opening capsules.
2. Shadow Company = i got to play it a bit with my friends acc. it'll be in regular service by sept in japan, nov for korea, and international is around 2013 Q1. It really does feel similar to SF2.
SF2 and SC both uses Unreal 3, and they do have similar movement/gunaction feel to them. Although SC got some awards during Gamescom, most of the koreans who played the CBT1 and CBT2 will agree on one thing: it sucks.