Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
PostedOct 09, 2012 8:49 pm   Last edited by Saveric on Oct 27, 2012 6:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Paid Out][Badge Event] What's your Zodiac?

What's your Zodiac?

Everyone who participates will receive one of the following badges:

(Aries), (Pisces), (Aquarius)
(Libra), (Cancer), (Capricorn)
(Virgo), (Taurus), (Sagittarius)
(Leo), (Gemini), or (Scorpio)

Follow these directions exactly to be sure you qualify!

• Log into the game and take a screenshot of your Favorite Hero in your collection.
  • Write a Story about your hero, Make a birthday picture of your Hero, Write a Poem about your hero for his birthday, or do something that combines each of these elements.
  • Post the Hero with the Artwork and which Zodiac Sign in this Thread.
  • Have fun with it!

(Starts: 10/12 - Ends:10/25)
MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE: 3pm PDT 10/25/12

• This is a fun event please keep entries light and good-natured.
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • If you do not follow the rules posted, you may NOT be awarded for prizes.
  • You may not participate across multiple accounts.
  • You may not commit any violation of the ToS!
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • You may not plagiarize, or otherwise copy another person's entry!
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PostedOct 13, 2012 2:52 am
Moohaha I recently drew my Birth chart!!! (because I was bored)
My sun sign is Gemini, While my Moon sign is Leo; with Scorpio Rising
>,> I was really into this stuff as a teen, and kind of went overboard with it so I know a few things about such and such.

YAY for zodiac signs !

I am not sure if you meant to give the hero's actual Zodiac sign or use our own; So I am using my own.(Gemini)

Because honestly I don't remember when I started playing so its probably impossible to tell the hero's sign. Very Happy

this is Vynea:
I made him dressed up for a birthday party, he has a new hat.. and a cake in a slot that I have no idea what its used for.

Also Surprised for anyone interested in I drew out my birth chart using a book.
however you can find your own here: click me (-,- having this woulda saved me loads of time)

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
PostedOct 13, 2012 3:06 am
Yeah meant for you to use your own Zodiac Sign, so you did it right.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
PostedOct 13, 2012 5:54 am
PaperSpirit wrote:
....and a cake in a slot that I have no idea what its used for.  

lol nice XD

when you were levelling up to 30 there was a gift box under your character image top left which was giving you rewards at certain milestones. One of the rewards was a medallion which gives you 50 units to your hero for 7 days. That medallion would go in your cake slot should you chose to use it.

You can get more medallions from spinning the wheel or buying them from the clashes shop in your faction.

Time for me to go off and dress up my own hero (:

xuthus

Rank 0
PostedOct 15, 2012 1:51 am
My zodiac is scorpio and I love my dear Wyndir. He has turned lvl 86 and is happy that he's still able to kick *** while wearing his favourite color. In fact, he put on a little extra pink to celebrate this day!

Formalitys

Rank 4
PostedOct 15, 2012 12:37 pm
Not gonna lie these are some of the coolest badges haha. Comtemplating starting/playing the game for a couple of days just to get the badge xD.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
PostedOct 17, 2012 2:50 am
Formalitys wrote:
Comtemplating starting/playing the game for a couple of days just to get the badge xD.  

When you create a CoG character you are automatically assigned a hero. If you don't like it, just follow the tutorial quests and it will show you how to recruit a new hero (:

misslexus36

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2012 8:56 am
This is Johari. She is an Aquarius. Her birthday is on February 18th.

I am Aquarius
I am delirious
I am hilarious
I am precarious
Don't mess with me!

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
PostedOct 17, 2012 12:05 pm   Last edited by GMtk421 on Oct 17, 2012 1:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Dear Abaddon,
Happy Birthday! I was going to get you armor and weapons for your birthday but I haven't had time to level you up! This is only made worse know that the GSs have posted the awesome looking Raging Rhino/Blood Phoenix gear.

Seeing as I didn't get you anything maybe you can earn me a Taurus badge for my profile so at least SOMEONE is getting something

Lets hang out more this year?
~TK

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
PostedOct 17, 2012 1:23 pm
Happy Birthday Aka

Dressed up specially for the occasion with her birthstones to boot too (what else but April Diamonds ;D) Aka is celebrating her 115th birthday. You'd never guess she was so old, would you? Her Sun-sign is Taurus and her Moon-sign is Virgo.

ps i want sagi as well D: