lancetronic

Aeria: Product Manager
lancetronic
PostedOct 11, 2012 4:29 am
Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that the servers have been successfully merged and are now available to play on.

We apologize for the long duration of this maintenance, but there were unique technical issues that had not come up in previous merges. We have worked with the game developers during this maintenance period to resolve these issues.

Thank you again for continuing to support Golden Age! Very Happy

Advertisement

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedOct 11, 2012 4:43 am
I lose 2 epic hero who is under my persuasion....which cost me lot of agate,rose and barndy to get it*can I get a refund? =-=

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

lancetronic

Aeria: Product Manager
lancetronic
PostedOct 11, 2012 4:49 am
CATGUN90 wrote:
I lose 2 epic hero who is under my persuasion....which cost me lot of agate,rose and barndy to get it*can I get a refund? =-=  

Please send in a ticket to have this issue resolved.

Thanks.

TexXxasRanger

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 5:39 am

Successfully merged...

...don't think so
Hi,
I was online as the fixed merge was launched....there are a lot of things resolved from first attempt but there are still wonders missing.
Beginner protection continued counting down and every city in mutiny..

Lord_Quas

Rank 0
Lord_Quas
PostedOct 11, 2012 6:00 am
lancetronic wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that the servers have been successfully merged and are now available to play on.

We apologize for the long duration of this maintenance, but there were unique technical issues that had not come up in previous merges. We have worked with the game developers during this maintenance period to resolve these issues.

Thank you again for continuing to support Golden Age! Very Happy  

Are you playing the same game?

_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedOct 11, 2012 6:09 am
No wonders in Harp lake or EW and you consider this fixed?

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.

Kaliedo

Rank 0
Kaliedo
PostedOct 11, 2012 6:25 am
LC as well, missing at least 1 Lv.5 wonder.

whoya4

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 7:29 am

refuse in my cities

wth
what's wrong with you ppl ? you should have made no feeding of troops patch as you were reloading a new server, atleast for a week .. there is no telling how many troops i lost. i think something should be done !! like refunding all the money i spend with you all to start with!! the I may thing about playing again .. you realy know how to piss everyone off and that is not a bug thanks for all you do geezzzz

dantilus10

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 10:37 am
The game is still broken. Wonders are missing (not to mention the people inside the islands are now ahead in the game because of an exploit), diplo's boned, troops starved, everyone's daily login chain lost (not to mention days of VIP, which we paid for). What about this situation pleases you, Lance?

Even if you can fix it, when you bone up a game this badly you need to roll it back. This is GM 101.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedOct 11, 2012 11:30 am
If you are experiencing issues in game after the merge please submit a detailed ticket so that a member of the GM team can look into it.

Thank you!
~TK