dfierceliger

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:02 pm

sweet!

i like that idea
i would love some soybean oil and hair pins.. all of my hair pins got broken and the oil would really help with my complection...

JUST KIDDING XD
Advertisement

bruski44

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:29 pm

merge compensation

i think 500 ap would be a cold start for compensation not the end but a start

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:38 pm
I will do everything in my power Vampy does not do that. Razz

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedOct 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Re: I hope no rollback

Jesse_034 wrote:
This extra down time with no roll back would help equalize the oldest server powers to the newer one it got merged with... Accident or intentional?  

Wow jesse narrow minded much. I am sorry but one way the players on legends got so strong was because of the older players that are on that server. Although there is some disadvantage alot of the older players do a lot to make sure to close the gap. I grew up on the oldest s erver in game and I feel like a stronger player because of it. So for you to say that people should be penalized after spending alot more time and money and tears and sweat than a smaller player is sickening to me.

Ok aeria please don't tell me i quit eve for this because if i did its not really worth it. Thanks for getting the servers up by tomorrow at specified time or i don't think i will be too happy or stay as postive as i been trying to be.

Jezri

Rank 0
Jezri
PostedOct 10, 2012 7:17 pm
I know you arent making us wait for no reason. Good luck with merge fixes.

Whenever it is back up, I will be here to play. Keep the updates up & I will try keep chin up lol

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedOct 10, 2012 7:54 pm
Dredd, can you return my sarcastic topic: "How much fate do you have in aeria" in Events subforum.

I know, making fun of aeria's incompetence is bad advertisement.

But someone have to do it since we get only propaganda here. For example, you personaly here called merge exciting news, and in shoutbox you told us that merge is going to be good thing and there are countless examples of propaganda.

We need freedom of expression here because there is much propaganda, so allow us sarcasm.

P.S. I'm just kidding with this request, i know you guys... you are not going to do it Very Happy

Now. let me do some implications.

What this event means for future of golden age? nothing good.

Golden age will be back one day (because aeria gets so much money from it) but it has no future. First patches that bring new things in game... Think! With every patch there is risk to screw up server. aeria programmers show us that in last two changes. last one is this epic fail in merge, before that... remember Aragon problem in Olympic patch. This game has being so many times merged and patched it is miracle that has any structural integrity.
So... will this aeria programmers risk new patches after this to bring something new to game and how often? Think about that before you spend more money in this ponzi scheme.

Second same programmers are working on Sky Empire... game somewhat similar to this one. I believe they (programmers) know that this game can not thrive for long (because it's program is loosing structural integrity and they suck at their job) so they are staring new ponzi scheme.

P.S. (to Dredd) i hope you will not delete this "good" advertisement as well Very Happy

a731418

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 8:48 pm

等待

希望你們能盡早克服問題.
當一個遊戲玩家已在同個帳號修改創造出兩相同的高級史詩英雄於競技場時,
就已經說明了整個系統資料必須完整的正確性,
已被破壞....
在這情況若沒有妥善處理下,
要將兩個伺服器合併....
必然會遭遇資料上的衝突而難以運作...!!
希望你們能盡早克服問題.

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedOct 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Can we please get an update and not be left in ambiguity?

johnsax

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 11:15 pm
i know you are all real bsy fixing things, but please an update or timeframe would be appreciated. Your players are kinda in the dark. Thanks.

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedOct 10, 2012 11:36 pm
Q: How many aeria developers does it take to change a light bulb?
A:10. One underpaid to work on it. One to clear inbox of tickets about bulb. 8 to go to bank and exchange AP payments of people that want light in room.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A GA player and GS are driving down the road when the car they are in gets a flat tire. The three men try to solve the problem.

Ga Player said: "Let's catch a cab and in ten minutes we'll reach our destination."

GS said: "First of all, let's turn off the engine and turn it on again. Maybe it will fix the problem."

Suddenly a aeria game developer passed by and said: "try to close all windows, get off the car, and then get in and try again."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wife to aeria developer: "Here, I brought you a new basketball."
"Thank you, but where is the user's guide?"