oznoel

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Merge Update

Merge Update
Thank you Aeria for posting useful information and now approaching this issue with some common sense.

Look forward to a working server again.
Advertisement

Jesse_034

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 5:23 am

I hope no rollback

This extra down time with no roll back would help equalize the oldest server powers to the newer one it got merged with... Accident or intentional?

LadyLilia

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 7:02 am
Dredd thank you for information. I assume you guys are busy with merge issues. Hopefully you will give us some good compensation packages Smile

SharkCharmer

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 8:10 am

merge

Hey Dredd, Thanks so much for taking the time to post info. Thats all we need, is to know what is going on. Sending hugs to all GMs, GSs that had to put up with the "grumbles"
Good luck in fixing the problem
SharkCharmer

*pokes Dredd* =)

PlagueMachine

Rank 0
PlagueMachine
PostedOct 10, 2012 2:44 pm

merge

you cant spend gold during a merge idiot ... it was spent before the merge to compensate for the merge

SirJanso

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: I hope no rollback

thats stupid
Jesse_034 wrote:
This extra down time with no roll back would help equalize the oldest server powers to the newer one it got merged with... Accident or intentional?  
thats stupoid so just because Lgends are bigger then us at Ascension you feel its fair hat they should suffer the loss of ther hard work to try even the playing field? how would you feel if your money and hard work was lost and not returned ? lmao just even the field...Dumb *** write something usefull

teebone33

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:34 pm

thats stupid
SirJanso wrote:
Jesse_034 wrote:
thats stupoid so just because Lgends are bigger then us at Ascension you feel its fair hat they should suffer the loss of ther hard work to try even the playing field? how would you feel if your money and hard work was lost and not returned ? lmao just even the field...Dumb *** write something usefull  
If you spent hard money then it shouldnt be hard to get back to where you were on the server it make for competive play not just domination by a side..i agree with sirjanso here

dfierceliger

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:40 pm

yaayy!

yayy!!
thank you sooooooooooooo much dredd! i know it was all you! u got the peoples to fix it early! thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Jesse_034 wrote:

Beating someone when they are down because of situations out of their control isn't a victory. It doesn't matter if someone has more power then you, it only matters how you play with the power you control. Personally I enjoy a challenge, that is what makes games like these fun.

Only through defeat can you become stronger and wiser. So anyone who complains that Legends is to strong, learn from your losses and rebuild. This is a war game after all, if you only want to play farmville or Simcity then this isn't the game for you.

vampofval21

Rank 1
vampofval21
PostedOct 10, 2012 5:52 pm
LadyLilia wrote:
Dredd thank you for information. I assume you guys are busy with merge issues. Hopefully you will give us some good compensation packages Smile  

I will do everything within my power to make sure the Compensation Packages are filled with nothing but partially hydrogenated soybean oil and hair pins. Everyone will be so pleased with my generous offer.

♥ Vampy ♥