gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedOct 09, 2012 6:55 pm   Last edited by gmdredd on Oct 10, 2012 6:58 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Info] MERGE Update

Hello Golden Age Players!

UPDATE 10/11/2012 3:20 AM PDT: The servers are live!!

We will be coming down at 6:30 pm PDT
***UPDATE***
We are sorry to report, that we will require additional time to fix the errors with the merge. We realize that this is not an ideal situation, please know that we are working to get the game up ASAP.

The estimated time for the investigation and correction of the merge issues is approximately 24 hours. Please keep an eye out in the shout-box, facebook page and on the forums for the latest updates regarding the server merge. If this amount of time changes we will update both this post and our facebook. Once we have the issue with the server merge fixed ,we will send out a compensation package to all servers. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.
We are sorry to report that we require additional time!
---Estimated Time---
10/11/12 @ 6:00pm PDT
Advertisement

dfierceliger

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 7:10 pm

yayyy!!!!

yayyy!!!!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PlagueMachine

Rank 0
PlagueMachine
PostedOct 09, 2012 7:12 pm

compensation

some of us had used divination and have spent gold to extend divination to compensate for the time the merge would be taking place. will those people be compensated gold for the loss as well?

gmdredd

gmdredd
PostedOct 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: compensation

PlagueMachine wrote:
some of us had used divination and have spent gold to extend divination to compensate for the time the merge would be taking place. will those people be compensated gold for the loss as well?  

Please sen in a ticket regarding any issue regarding gold/AP. Be sure to to select Golden Age, NOT billing!

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedOct 09, 2012 7:23 pm
I already did Dredd. I got two different answers that didn't help at all in regards to this.

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedOct 09, 2012 7:30 pm
never spent gold during a merge,but I would likely assume that if it was done after merge it would be set back.

gmdredd

gmdredd
PostedOct 09, 2012 8:10 pm
Hushihuangdi wrote:
never spent gold during a merge,but I would likely assume that if it was done after merge it would be set back.  

IF we do a rollback, ALL AP-gold will be resent.

moatorious

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 9:17 pm
gmdredd wrote:
Hushihuangdi wrote:

IF we do a rollback, ALL AP-gold will be resent.  

hahaha i think you mean "when"

SirJanso

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Thanks

info
thanks for finally giving us somthing to go on eg a time frame and closing the game down i understand you guys have ben getting alot of crap over this and you have been working around the clock for a solution so thanks for putting up with us all(esp me Very Happy i aint been nice at all ) hope to see the servers up again soon oh and to all GMs and GSs i gave a mouth full to please accept my apoligys Smile see ya on the flip side err roll back ? err the reset Smile

snowywhite62

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 11:13 pm
Great, decision made and an estimated time of starting again is posted.
GM's and GS's, you all do the best you can and it is appreciated. Pressure will be high at your end.
Expectations are high on our end:)
What i expect to see is a complete new startup with full data from old server + all the merge items/goodies reset to the original values and refunds of anything spend after 1rst merge upto new startup.
Seems reasonable i think, considering your clients had a depressing day already.
just 1 thing, don't start untill you are absolutely sure it works, if you need more time take it, we cannot have a repeat of yesterday.

good luck and wisdom in your policy
snowy