Author Message

syantific

Rank 0
syantific
Joined
26 Jun 2012
Posts
16
Location
Mainz Germany
PostedOct 10, 2012 8:00 am
Sht Tier
i already spend at gold desperado vs red tiger m4 1200 AP´s
and i dont get anything fail tiers srsly
Advertisement

NilMonstret

Rank 0
NilMonstret
Joined
21 Feb 2012
Posts
103
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedOct 10, 2012 8:52 am
Innovator_ wrote:
I like this tier!

Take advantage of this event guys!  


Since when did you become memphis' yesman?

Live | Love | Laugh

staroffical

Rank 0
staroffical
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
142
Location
Israel
PostedOct 10, 2012 10:45 am
Memphis wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
xd Your designer fail. He did not cut well the character  


hey.... im not a designer! I am sorry im not that great with photoshop! I am still learning..... Sad

Thanks for making me feel bad!!  


memphis help me !@#!%!@%!^

triumphaccount

Rank 1
Joined
12 Sep 2012
Posts
220
Location
United States
PostedOct 10, 2012 11:04 am
Memphis wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
xd Your designer fail. He did not cut well the character  


hey.... im not a designer! I am sorry im not that great with photoshop! I am still learning..... Sad

Thanks for making me feel bad!!  


I thought it looked pretty chill

gunmanskill

Rank 0
Joined
13 Feb 2012
Posts
8
Location
Canada
PostedOct 10, 2012 12:32 pm
This is bull crap i just bought ap for this tier and then they suspend my ap usage......

staroffical

Rank 0
staroffical
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
142
Location
Israel
PostedOct 10, 2012 12:33 pm
gunmanskill wrote:
This is bull crap i just bought ap for this tier and then they suspend my ap usage......  


mine too... sent them email 5-6 hours ago still no answer

gunmanskill

Rank 0
Joined
13 Feb 2012
Posts
8
Location
Canada
PostedOct 10, 2012 12:57 pm
staroffical wrote:
gunmanskill wrote:
This is bull crap i just bought ap for this tier and then they suspend my ap usage......  


mine too... sent them email 5-6 hours ago still no answer  


thats bull man if we miss this tier because of that they fail -_-

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
3898
Location
Captain of Druggy's fleet in Somalia
PostedOct 10, 2012 1:33 pm
gunmanskill wrote:
staroffical wrote:
gunmanskill wrote:
This is bull crap i just bought ap for this tier and then they suspend my ap usage......  


mine too... sent them email 5-6 hours ago still no answer  


thats bull man if we miss this tier because of that they fail -_-  



They tend to do the best tiers on the weekend so if you guys don't get it resolved by then I'd advise waiting until then.

Hopefully you'll get it fixed sooner.

Shurapanet

Rank 2
Joined
27 Sep 2012
Posts
538
Location
hifa Israel
PostedOct 10, 2012 1:47 pm
Memphis wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
xd Your designer fail. He did not cut well the character  


hey.... im not a designer! I am sorry im not that great with photoshop! I am still learning..... Sad

Thanks for making me feel bad!!  

no no, dont think like that ^^.
if you want i can teach you.
and i didnt mean to said that and made you feel bad man Smile
you will be top designer trust me <3
and im sorry ^^.

beaskil

Rank 0
beaskil
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
12
Location
Netherlands
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:00 pm

REALLY NICE TIERED SPENDER

thankyou
I won after all the **** free webon bombs from the playtime event my CAMO AK!!

After **** luck i got good lck with this tier spender!
really thankyou ! i had 1 try 5 try 11 and 1 try !


Won also 150k !
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: