GMStingRay

GameMaster: USA
GMStingRay
PostedOct 09, 2012 3:07 pm   Last edited by GMStingRay on Oct 11, 2012 12:09 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Battle for Medius - 10/9/12 5:00 PM PST

HOME Servers!!

When:
10/9/12
5:00 PM PST

Where:
D-Water (31-70 PvP) - Home!!

Objective:
The Union of Fury and the Alliance of Light will meet in the battlefield today fighting over control of the Medius Relic. The faction to claim control over the Relic for the longest amount of time during the event will be declared the winners. Although gaining control of the other relics on this map will not count toward the event, gaining Bless for your faction during the event and resetting all of the relics will count as them being under control for that faction until the Blessing setting is reset.

When the event starts both factions will race from their fortresses to the Medius Relic. Don't expect it to be easy. As the favor shifts towards one side, monsters are likely to attack! Be on your guard defenders, as you will be assailed on all fronts! The longer you hold it, the harder the monsters get.

What to Bring:
Weapons, Armor, Party Summon Stones, Movement Runes, and Continuous Resurrection Runes or regular Resurrection Runes for UMs.

Time Limit:
60 minutes

Prize:
Ice Cream Vendors!
Advertisement

Marsuaves_Black

Rank 4
Marsuaves_Black
PostedOct 09, 2012 6:58 pm
Super boring - why do GM insist on spawning the 1 ROTCO boss they are well aware drops NOTHING (Kihrihoss or however you spell it is bugged and drops nothing). Not like this boss is worth anything anymore but at least if you are gonna spawn a ROTCO boss spawn one that actually has a drop included.

Sitting at med 2an hour for cloron bombs, CT1 golem bombs, and QV mobs is such an exciting event (not even mentioning the no PVP factor).

cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedOct 10, 2012 8:24 am
Haven't you been bored since FC? Do you really see and end to it? I don't to be honest. Maybe when they release 80 gear and everyone has to gear up again...maybe, but I have my doubts about that too. Anyway good luck, I hope you find something fun to do in game Smile

Marsuaves_Black

Rank 4
Marsuaves_Black
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:38 pm
cnctina2 wrote:
Haven't you been bored since FC?  

I was bored before FC, do you think camping fury temp with a full raid was fun? Probably to you that was fun. Actually the 2 months after FC was most fun I've had in game in quite a long time Cool

cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedOct 11, 2012 9:07 am
Marsuaves_Black wrote:
cnctina2 wrote:
Haven't you been bored since FC?  

I was bored before FC, do you think camping fury temp with a full raid was fun? Probably to you that was fun.  

Nar wasn't me in pvp before FC, I only had 15K kills in the 17 months between hitting lvl 60 and FC and I bet most of those were from boss raids or getting ROTCO keys. I didn't really pvp untill after FC and got the next 20K kills in 6 months.

Shhhh don't tell anyone, but I didn't even know how the relics controlled the KI portals or how to take center KI untill I started pvping after FC. Thank you by the way for making me a better pvper Twisted Evil