Robby1222

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 4:33 am

AVA is racist to Laptops LOL

Hey there!

I've noticed an racist thing about AVA against Laptops.
The record button of AVA itself is Scroll lock.
And guess what?
An Laptop doesn't have that button...

Please help me on how to change it!

Thanks in Advance!
Advertisement

asian_soldierbd

Rank 2
asian_soldierbd
PostedOct 09, 2012 6:13 am
hey,

2 options
.... 1------------------------- Try to see if you can change it in game by going to controsl options or something like that it will be on the top

or you can get a external keyboard put the USB into your Laptop and press scroll lock (it will be on your keyboard)

hope that helped Smile

irobnoobs

Rank 0
irobnoobs
PostedOct 09, 2012 6:57 am

you must have a really bad labtop

ARE YOU serious rofl no scroll button liesssss you just dont know how to use the fuction button or know the hot keys its not a ava function for 1! its your computer function! your ava bashing lol.when its your problem lololol know your comp better i dont think you care for it. Sad bad rob badd.... it should be function button home button labtops had to group some keys togeather

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedOct 09, 2012 7:22 am
rac·ism

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races, determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Idk if your computer is alive or not, and if so, has rights in your strange country, but the word racism does not apply here. The word you are looking for would be more along the lines of Impartial, Inadequate, or Obsolete.

Now about your issue with the ingame recording device. Right now the ingame recorder isn't working well for many users. I suggest a 3rd party program such as Fraps, Bandicam, or DXtory to record your videos for the time being. All of which have customizable options and hotkeys; so you won't have to worry about not having the correct functioning key on your laptop.

InchanJung

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 5:05 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
rac·ism

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races, determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Idk if your computer is alive or not, and if so, has rights in your strange country, but the word racism does not apply here. The word you are looking for would be more along the lines of Impartial, Inadequate, or Obsolete.

Technologist.

cmendonc2

Rank 3
cmendonc2
PostedOct 12, 2012 2:54 pm

leeness wrote: