mysticnomad

Rank 0
PostedMay 14, 2007 3:01 pm

my two cent (cough) err uh twenty bucks

I was surprised to find that there is no such thing as artifact weapons and armour that could be leveled up so the player could continue to use them. For crying out loud even with all the faults of Conquer Online at least the allow that option in their game. I found some useful consumables in the Item mall but frankly that was not was I was wanting or expecting. I understand that LC probly doesn't want one time shoppers but if you really want to generate revenue you have to have a viable economic system. LC is on the right track with a complicated albiet under-documented crafting system however the crafting of the potions fails so often and now I come to the revelation that crafted armour and weapons are no better than what you would buy from NPCs. In other games I have been in the weapon smiths would roll weapons more or less make 10 of the same kind to get one or two good ones this would have people buying mega amounts of resources and would drive a vibrant economic system. LC could take some ques by going to achaea and mudding for a couple months. Games stink without economic complexity. I was very dissapointed to hear about the crafted armour and weapons.
Advertisement

Hummagavoola

Rank 0
Hummagavoola
PostedMay 14, 2007 3:03 pm
Technically there is such a thing as these "Artifact weapons and armour" they're the Dragon weapons and Knightmare armour, they sort of level up with you.

Toten Leader of Mistborn Recruiting all classes level 20+ PM me for details.

blazer1991

Rank 4
blazer1991
PostedMay 14, 2007 3:06 pm
Yeah, the DragonWeapon is always +6 your level, and the KnightMare armor is +4 I think, not 100% sure though.

mysticnomad

Rank 0
PostedMay 14, 2007 3:13 pm
I guess my point is should that kind of stuff be available in the item mall rather than "decorations"? I just bought heaven stones and a gift for the person who filled me in with the info on the crafting. I sold the HS in hopes that somehow I can invest in some viable merchant action like potions. Does maxxing out alchemy help to minimize the failure rate when trying to combine ingredients to make the medium health pots?

SlntPyro

Rank 4
SlntPyro
PostedMay 14, 2007 11:36 pm
All I know atm is that it enables you to make better things, Idk about success chance though... i wish they would release EXACTLY what each skill does...

As for high end player crafted armors being useless, not to laugh but.. HAHAHA... The only way to get these armors are from them droping DIRECTLY from a mob, or to craft them from manuels that drop from mobs... You can't buy armor higher than level 33 from NPCs...

Armor-crafters and Weapon-crafters can make some cash for thier troubles, though alchemy is lacking ATM... but its no easy thing...

~Mikalo

woken_smeed

Rank 1
woken_smeed
PostedMay 22, 2007 4:29 am
DRAGON WEAPON AND HORSE ARMOR SUCK AFTER HIGHER LVLS

????????????????????????????????????????????

tsoper

Rank 0
tsoper
PostedMay 24, 2007 12:02 pm
I came to this game from Conquer Online too, I had a level 130 archer on Aquarius server named Snipress, which did you play on? (Sorry if it's off topic)

Character : Snipress Guild : Prophecy Level : 42 Website : Here

skyswrath

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2007 7:28 pm
we also came from CO as well they did us very dirty we came to LC hoping that things would be better and so far they are CO has owed us dbs for 4 months that we paid for and didnt recieve they refuse to do anything about it even though we have paypal reciept i hope this game isnt anything like that