Author Message

GMTurlas

GameMaster: USA
GMTurlas
Joined
18 Jul 2011
Posts
657
Location
United States
PostedOct 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Battle for Cantibilian!

10/8/12 - 4pm PDT - Lailah and Merged


When:
**4pm PDT**

Where:
Cantabilian Borderland (20-30 PvP) - **Lailah and Merged**

Objective:
The Union of Fury and the Alliance of Light will meet in the battlefield today fighting over control of the Cantibilian Relic. The faction to claim control over the Relic for the longest amount of time during the event will be declared the winners.

When the event starts both factions will race from their fortresses to the Cantibilian Relic. Don't expect it to be easy. As the favor shifts towards one side, monsters are likely to attack! Be on your guard defenders, as you will be assailed on all fronts!

What to Bring:
Weapons, Armor, Party Summon Stones, Movement Runes, and Continuous Resurrection Runes or regular Resurrection Runes for UMs.

Time Limit:
1 Hour

Prize:
Ice Cream
Advertisement

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
Joined
11 Feb 2012
Posts
1303
Location
Somewhere beyond Hell Denmark
PostedOct 08, 2012 2:48 pm
:O hope I got gear for it :3

Kamui01

Rank 3
Kamui01
Joined
05 Jun 2009
Posts
980
Location
Canta Thailand
PostedOct 08, 2012 5:25 pm
Thank you for the event GM but sadly fury not even had full 3 pty in raid...
So...idk its good idea to stay in canta anymore or not lol

..Don't make an opinion on me if you don't know nothin' about me..

FuryLife90

Rank 0
Joined
09 Dec 2011
Posts
100
Location
United States
PostedOct 08, 2012 5:48 pm
Kamui01 wrote:
Thank you for the event GM but sadly fury not even had full 3 pty in raid...
So...idk its good idea to stay in canta anymore or not lol  


thats cuz of BZ, canta will rock soon everything fix up

Sirrumalot

Rank 0
Sirrumalot
Joined
06 Jul 2009
Posts
61
Location
Gold Coast :) Australia
PostedOct 08, 2012 6:39 pm
haha ty GM for event

Bad luck fury hope you guys got couple kills.

btw Mario here Smile, stay in canta as in merge will be better i think darks own lights but yer thank again G and thanks fury fo participating

Kamui01

Rank 3
Kamui01
Joined
05 Jun 2009
Posts
980
Location
Canta Thailand
PostedOct 08, 2012 7:16 pm
Sirrumalot wrote:
haha ty GM for event

Bad luck fury hope you guys got couple kills.

btw Mario here Smile, stay in canta as in merge will be better i think darks own lights but yer thank again G and thanks fury fo participating  


slashyyy from 1-15? o.o

..Don't make an opinion on me if you don't know nothin' about me..

Sirrumalot

Rank 0
Sirrumalot
Joined
06 Jul 2009
Posts
61
Location
Gold Coast :) Australia
PostedOct 08, 2012 7:54 pm
Kamui01 wrote:
Sirrumalot wrote:
haha ty GM for event

Bad luck fury hope you guys got couple kills.

btw Mario here Smile, stay in canta as in merge will be better i think darks own lights but yer thank again G and thanks fury fo participating  


slashyyy from 1-15? o.o  



that is also me Smile

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
Joined
11 Feb 2012
Posts
1303
Location
Somewhere beyond Hell Denmark
PostedOct 08, 2012 9:06 pm
Kamui01 wrote:
Thank you for the event GM but sadly fury not even had full 3 pty in raid...
So...idk its good idea to stay in canta anymore or not lol  


Wait to after merge before you decide on quiting or not, I got told by a UoF friend alot of the UoF stuck on lailah still Crying or Very sad

And I also hope PvP pick up or I gonna quit game again >.>

Sirrumalot

Rank 0
Sirrumalot
Joined
06 Jul 2009
Posts
61
Location
Gold Coast :) Australia
PostedOct 08, 2012 9:46 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
Kamui01 wrote:
Thank you for the event GM but sadly fury not even had full 3 pty in raid...
So...idk its good idea to stay in canta anymore or not lol  


Wait to after merge before you decide on quiting or not, I got told by a UoF friend alot of the UoF stuck on lailah still Crying or Very sad

And I also hope PvP pick up or I gonna quit game again >.>  



your incorect there theres only few uber darks on laih and there outnumbered by the semi uber and ubers of lightside , yer im laih canta pvp Smile

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
Joined
11 Feb 2012
Posts
1303
Location
Somewhere beyond Hell Denmark
PostedOct 08, 2012 9:48 pm
Sirrumalot wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
Kamui01 wrote:
Thank you for the event GM but sadly fury not even had full 3 pty in raid...
So...idk its good idea to stay in canta anymore or not lol  


Wait to after merge before you decide on quiting or not, I got told by a UoF friend alot of the UoF stuck on lailah still Crying or Very sad

And I also hope PvP pick up or I gonna quit game again >.>  



your incorect there theres only few uber darks on laih and there outnumbered by the semi uber and ubers of lightside , yer im laih canta pvp Smile  


Wel just going on the information my UoF friend gave me Razz
But a few still better than non after all.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: