Author Message

vathanan93

Rank 4
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
1626
Location
Tell us about the wonderful city France
PostedOct 08, 2012 8:57 am

360 ° trickshot

Can anyone help me ?
i want to do some trickshots but it is a bit difficult.
so some one can you me some help or trocks to do it?

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

tomerelazar

Rank 4
Joined
15 Aug 2011
Posts
1675
Location
Israel
PostedOct 08, 2012 9:35 am

Re: 360 ° trickshot

vathanan93 wrote:
Can anyone help me ?
i want to do some trickshots but it is a bit difficult.
so some one can you me some help or trocks to do it?  

u can ask BlueFireLord/nivpro to teach u that thing really great sniper player and Beast on 360 u can do somethings that u cant bellive that possible to make,anyways ask him Razz

asasabc122

Rank 3
asasabc122
Joined
24 Oct 2009
Posts
999
Location
Germany
PostedOct 08, 2012 9:52 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRM73iFhOCk&feature=plcp my best one yet.
I can help ya too :p

''Trust gets you killed, Love gets you Hurt,Being Real Gets you Hated.''

tomerelazar

Rank 4
Joined
15 Aug 2011
Posts
1675
Location
Israel
PostedOct 08, 2012 9:59 am
asasabc122 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRM73iFhOCk&feature=plcp my best one yet.
I can help ya too :p  
wow nice bro !

kingkarlin96

Rank 0
kingkarlin96
Joined
17 Feb 2011
Posts
84
Location
OL ❤ Germany
PostedOct 08, 2012 10:07 am
use ur mouse to do a 360, aim to the enemy and kill him XD

vathanan93

Rank 4
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
1626
Location
Tell us about the wonderful city France
PostedOct 08, 2012 10:56 am
asasabc122 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRM73iFhOCk&feature=plcp my best one yet.
I can help ya too :p  
Oh thnks and when u mean bye help itz on game or by messages?

vathanan93

Rank 4
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
1626
Location
Tell us about the wonderful city France
PostedOct 08, 2012 10:59 am
kingkarlin96 wrote:
use ur mouse to do a 360, aim to the enemy and kill him XD  

Wow i didn't know that.

asasabc122

Rank 3
asasabc122
Joined
24 Oct 2009
Posts
999
Location
Germany
PostedOct 08, 2012 4:35 pm
vathanan93 wrote:
kingkarlin96 wrote:
use ur mouse to do a 360, aim to the enemy and kill him XD  

Wow i didn't know that.  

tell me ur ingame name,i will add you,and we will see than Smile

''Trust gets you killed, Love gets you Hurt,Being Real Gets you Hated.''

vathanan93

Rank 4
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
1626
Location
Tell us about the wonderful city France
PostedOct 08, 2012 11:00 pm
asasabc122 wrote:
vathanan93 wrote:
kingkarlin96 wrote:
use ur mouse to do a 360, aim to the enemy and kill him XD  

Wow i didn't know that.  

tell me ur ingame name,i will add you,and we will see than Smile  
ign :vathanan
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: