zectorhs

Rank 1
zectorhs
PostedOct 08, 2012 8:22 am

AWM is a good choice

AWM is awesome for people who like to move shot, rush, and especially for close range.
it's very good at close range, fastest scope in game, even though you can increase the damage to 105. the only problem is that it tags from long range, but you can avoid that by getting closer to the enemy, so yeah, if you like close range combat, AWM would be good for you.

IGN:KalipTo
Advertisement

dayrick5

Rank 0
dayrick5
PostedOct 08, 2012 9:24 am

Re: AWM is a good choice

zectorhs wrote:
AWM is awesome for people who like to move shot, rush, and especially for close range.
it's very good at close range, fastest scope in game, even though you can increase the damage to 105. the only problem is that it tags from long range, but you can avoid that by getting closer to the enemy, so yeah, if you like close range combat, AWM would be good for you.  

AWM is not the fastest scope in the game... SA and DSR are faster.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedOct 08, 2012 11:07 am
AWM was my first sniper rifle I bought in a.v.a :3

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

zectorhs

Rank 1
zectorhs
PostedOct 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Re: AWM is a good choice

dayrick5 wrote:
zectorhs wrote:

AWM is not the fastest scope in the game... SA and DSR are faster.  

not sure bout that bro, i think AWM is faster than DSR. but what do you mean by SA?

dayrick5

Rank 0
dayrick5
PostedOct 08, 2012 3:39 pm

lol

In positive DSR is faster. SA means Silver Arrow lol. Your must be kind of new?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

InchanJung

Rank 0
PostedOct 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Re: lol

dayrick5 wrote:

DSR, faster rof, AWM and DSR have extremely similar zoom times. The difference in zoom speed is minimal.

nielsfear

Rank 0
nielsfear
PostedOct 09, 2012 12:43 pm

dayrick5 wrote:

SA isn't used very often, I didn't even know it and I play for like 3 years now...

And on topic, like you (zector) said in game I tried the PGM and i love it, my new main weapon:P

devasian

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 1:38 pm

nielsfear wrote:
dayrick5 wrote:

SA isn't used very often, I didn't even know it and I play for like 3 years now...

And on topic, like you (zector) said in game I tried the PGM and i love it, my new main weapon:P  

SA isn't used often because most people prefer to get EPKO or Mosin. And are you sure you're talking about the right gun? Zectorhs is talking about the AWM not the PGM.

zectorhs

Rank 1
zectorhs
PostedOct 09, 2012 1:43 pm
woah, i didn't post a thread about this, i just replied to one, oh well, by the way i'm actually not new, i just didn't realize that people use SA for silver arrow, but it's also true that it's not very popular,

stephen_on_ava

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 9:41 am
Anyone whose been playing this game for long will know that Silver Arrow or SV-98 as well as DSR are the first scopes in the game.Surely AWM's scope might be faster but not in ROF which is vital in close range and rush sniping.

I personally think that SV-98 and DSR are so fast...they are like slow semis....Think About it...