nidal1233

Rank 1
nidal1233
PostedOct 06, 2012 8:17 am

Every clan is good in there own way

ok hey everyone as everyone now me im agentnidal Smile i made this topic to talk about the negative things people say about clans in game and on forum ok first things first stop with the negative comments if people wanna use ap its there choice dont call that clan tankers or ap abusers you guys gotta know without ap users there will be no free game anyways ive been hearing alot of people saying Highaim is noob and unskilled clan well i disagree to be honest i love Highaim because there because i seen plenty of skilled players and every person that plays wolfteam to me is a skilled player but one is always more skilled then another just saying stop kist stop no need to comment or make other people feel bad.

Advertisement

vally_vali2004

Rank 4
vally_vali2004
PostedOct 06, 2012 9:21 am
yah...
but the best used to be Failedô...i remember that i was accepted in since i was a noob and they made me what i m today...i still respect the old members, but many quit...it will be my favorite clan for eva and nothing can change it...
other clans that i like WeOwnHard( i just left it for helping other Sad ) , WeAreBros( i just joined to help Very Happy ), iChubby( most funny clan eva)...

Remember clan mean having fun with your mates nad in 2 nd place is work in group...then u can PWN THE NOOBS!

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedOct 06, 2012 11:51 am
Today u called me "noob" ,,, great example keep it up !!>.<

minime:3

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
PostedOct 06, 2012 1:54 pm
s3xyboy1 wrote:
Today u called me "noob" ,,, great example keep it up !!>.<  
He's talking about clans not players. Great example, in previous post you said somethings like "before talk, know about we are talking " or "if you don't know about me, stfu or don't post". Yeah, great example. Keep it up noob.

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedOct 06, 2012 2:58 pm
Keep it up Nidal,

join

Gentlemen of Gaming

oronen1

Rank 2
PostedOct 06, 2012 3:12 pm
no just no