Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedOct 06, 2012 1:26 am

Re: State of Soldier Front address

October Edition
itsbrian517 wrote:
DC / Lag issues

Once Game Guard has been removed, this should fix the problem. If it does not, we will be looking further into this and find a quick solution to resolve this asap.

MORE EVENTS

As many of you know, we have been doing more Play Time events! We do this to allow our non-AP spenders to have a chance at some perms, and allows them to try out new weapons / gear.

In the future, once Game Guard is removed, and our new anti hacking system is implemented, we will be doing much cooler events, like a Kill event, or a Log in event!

I don't get this. There are many people out there, including myself, having DC issues and you guys still host PlayTime events? Honestly, we, the people with DC problems, can't even finish a game without disconnecting during the middle of it... One of the Gamesages, whomever it was, assured me that I would get my weapon bombs if I play 8 hours, even if I DC. And guess what? When all of the Weapon Bombs were distributed, I, for one, didn't get mine. I asked a GameSage for help, and he told me that I didn't even play, which is hilarious because I did play, and for hours! I felt like I was being cheated of my time spent on this game.
Summary: People with DC problems aren't getting their weapon bombs.
What I'm trying to get across you guys is that the players with disconnecting issues will not get their weapon bombs, even if they play for hours, so what's the whole point of creating the Play Time events in the first place? To satisfy those without the issues and disregarding the ones with DC problems? My hope for my game has lingered for months, turned into frustration for a while, and could lead to disintegration in the near future. I just can't understand this madness anymore! Seriously!!
Summary: DC issues have been going on for months and nothing is being done about them!!
I acknowledge the fact that you guys are "trying your best" to help us, but come on!! Before you guys host those events with awesome rewards, try to think about those players with issues first. We, the people with DC issues, have experienced them for months, and the problems are getting worse and worse. And I'm certain that we, including myself, have felt left out from those events and, somewhere in the past, pissed off. It's like you guys, the hosts of the events, aren't giving us enough attention and, instead, are paying more attention to money. We have money, and you guys know that, so why not think about it first? If there are little to no problems in this game, lots and lots of people will be playing it, and you would get twice or triple the amount of money you'd get now, because those players are not refrained from any issues whatsoever.
Summary: Little to no errors in game=more players=more money, or income.

Please, if you guys could, extend the time of this Play Time event or speed up the progress on the October Update and bring it out earlier; otherwise, the event is going to be useless to those players with DC issues.

“For want of a nail, the shoe was lost. For want of a shoe, the horse was lost. For want of a horse, the rider was lost. For want of a rider, the battle was lost." ~Benjamin Franklin.

Please regard the information above with adequate attention and act upon either one/or both of the requests. Thank you for reading this and have a great day.

Sincerely, d{0_o}b  

You say the D/C bug has been here. We understand that. We're not the ones who make the patch, Dragonfly does. We investigated for the MEMORY d/c bug that its GameGuard where it uses a ton of CPU and sometimes spikes which causes you to d/c. Once we drop that, that issue should be done. As for the regular patches, we ask you the community to fill out the dxdiag and give it to us so we can mutual problems in forms and give it to Dragonfly to fix.

We appeal to everyone, not just the people who aren't affect and the ones who are. We are trying to get these patches ASAP, it takes time thats all. We are the host, not the maker.

Law | Sniper
Advertisement

dreadnought15

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2012 1:30 am
Can't wait until this game gets back to its glory.

itsbrian517

Rank 2
PostedOct 06, 2012 1:32 am
@Innovator, I know you guys are the hosts of events, not the ones doing the codes, but couldn't you guys wait for a while, until after the DC issues are fixed, to host these events? Because I, or we the people with those problems, feel like those Play Time events are useless if we can't participate in them.

And by the way, are you guys even going to compensate those players, like myself, with something for spending so many hours on this game playing, to complete the Play Time event, and finding out that those hours spent are pointless, because they didn't count?

TheRealRasta

Rank 2
TheRealRasta
PostedOct 06, 2012 1:39 am
when u say skull mask and doom tatoo all year round...do u mean it will always be available?....wont disappear?

check out the barter section and see if you want to trade any of my guns here Rasta's Shop

Thatshtkray

Rank 3
Thatshtkray
PostedOct 06, 2012 2:16 am
TheRealRasta wrote:
when u say skull mask and doom tatoo all year round...do u mean it will always be available?....wont disappear?  

Obviously...

mobilport2

Rank 1
PostedOct 06, 2012 5:56 am
Nice nice nice I'm waiting for them Very Happy

bosssnipes

Rank 1
PostedOct 06, 2012 6:53 am
Yessss !!! They listened . Theyre finally takin out gamegaurd

Posted By Aeria Mobile

miStaZaheER

Rank 0
miStaZaheER
PostedOct 06, 2012 6:59 am
Aeria is so much better loving the events <3

tragik777

Rank 2
tragik777
PostedOct 06, 2012 7:28 am
- What exactly will change with the clan system? As far as I know, the old one, from IJJI, was working just fine. Will there be any major changes to it?

- Loving the events. After taking such a long break, I have to admit that coming back with tons of events weekly is great. I wouldn't mind some sort of time record though for when there are "Play Time" events. I assume it wouldn't be an hard thing to implement if your system can detect if one is AFK.

- Again, regarding the events. The Tier Spender is a really good idea, especially the last ones. I don't feel as bad spending $15-$20 to get for ~$30 of extra items. The price haven't changed, but it's more interesting to spend a certain amount and get more than before. Good job on that!

- Loading/ping issues ~ Back on IJJI and for a few when I came back here, the game would constantly crash when I was loading it, had to try 5-6 times to get on. This has been fixed, thankfully, but some loading issues are still there. I don't know how to explain it fully; but my computer is more than powerful enough to launch this game, and my internet speed is the best one can get here in France; but I still have loading/ping issues. Loading issues are hard to explain, I use to load really fast into the game, which still happen when I'm host, or when I'm on host side (I think, I'm not quite sure there). But most of the time, if we have a lagger in the room, or something unknown, it takes me longer than usual to load. I usually am loaded 1 minute into the first round, which usually mean that I'm dead before I could even do anything. As for the ping, as I just said I'm from France, I use to be in the 14-30 ping bracket, with close to no spike, and now I'm constantly in the 98-108 bracket, on the Europe server. At night when I go on US server, my ping are in the 98-128 bracket, which is what I use to have on IJJI.

As you can see, it's far from being a **** internet connection.

- Regarding Game Guard, I honestly hope your replacing program will be a lot better. Surely Game Guard is a terrible anti-hack program, but there are far less "big" hackers nowaday, just like it was before chrismas last year. There are still some players walling and such, but over all it doesn't affect so much the gameplay.

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedOct 06, 2012 7:38 am
itsbrian517 wrote:
@Innovator, I know you guys are the hosts of events, not the ones doing the codes, but couldn't you guys wait for a while, until after the DC issues are fixed, to host these events? Because I, or we the people with those problems, feel like those Play Time events are useless if we can't participate in them.

And by the way, are you guys even going to compensate those players, like myself, with something for spending so many hours on this game playing, to complete the Play Time event, and finding out that those hours spent are pointless, because they didn't count?  

In my view I think hosting events now is suitable. We want to appeal to people and get people to play again. We can't satisfy every player at once because something is always going to come up. Don't worry though, these aren't the only playtime events we are hosting. Just look at the calender for this month. We're going to get a patch soon and fix this d/c issue you guys are experiencing. Believe it or not we've been on this case for more than 4 months.

Just PM your main user ID if you only use that account to forum and I will look up your hours.

Law | Sniper