ShooopMedia

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
ShooopMedia
PostedOct 05, 2012 9:44 pm
Valdentia wrote:
Wow thats a lot of playtime events. Hope a time gauge gets implemented for some of those. It would make it a lot easier.  

+1
Advertisement

tibrith

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 9:48 pm
You guys should get punkbuster!! once you have hacked and been banned on bunk puster you can't play the game anymore from that IP. it pwns

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedOct 05, 2012 9:49 pm
Just so you know guys, not all of these playtime events will have amazing prizes like this weekend, but we'll alternate between big and small ones.

Shurapanet

Rank 2
PostedOct 05, 2012 9:55 pm
Very nice my brother and thank you,
I personally told you here and all the staff and everyone who helps you and helped you Thank you very much for the initiated
I believe that one of you will return the game even better. I really mean my heartfelt respect

Also has many events Wow
Hope hackers go away lifeless, thank you and well done bro

I have some questions
1: skull face 1k 14 day or 5k 14 day?
2: the doom tatto sp or ap?

And once again thank you and well done.

Konvikt_

Rank 4
Konvikt_
PostedOct 05, 2012 10:06 pm
$20 to transfer a gun, how about $7.

IGN: [K]onvikt xf: konviktx I no longer play SF bcuz I do not support Aeria, hopefully they turn their company around. Until then, Gl Hf.

jediwushu

Rank 2
jediwushu
PostedOct 05, 2012 10:52 pm
yay!!! gun transfer is a bit high but at least you will get the gun u want.. cant wait for skull face and doom tattoo too ^^

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedOct 05, 2012 11:32 pm
The pricing is still not determined, I honestly think the pricing scale is perfect. You are guarantee'd a gun you want if you can trust that person.

I know myself, ShowKase, and Topic are trying are best at giving Memphis what you want on Soldier Front. The glory days are going to come back, but please be patient with us to get these things right.

Law | Sniper

kimbobrand7

Rank 2
kimbobrand7
PostedOct 05, 2012 11:55 pm
Innovator_ wrote:
The pricing is still not determined, I honestly think the pricing scale is perfect. You are guarantee'd a gun you want if you can trust that person.

I know myself, ShowKase, and Topic are trying are best at giving Memphis what you want on Soldier Front. The glory days are going to come back, but please be patient with us to get these things right.  

$10 would be perfect

gunnerofwar

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2012 12:28 am
kimbobrand7 wrote:
$10 would be perfect  

i agree, my reaal life friends dont have alot of money neaither do i but 10$ seemsa good price to me ( and yes ik that the price hasnt been stated yet but i still say 10$ is reasonable Smile)

itsbrian517

Rank 2
PostedOct 06, 2012 1:18 am

Re: State of Soldier Front address

October Edition
DC / Lag issues

Once Game Guard has been removed, this should fix the problem. If it does not, we will be looking further into this and find a quick solution to resolve this asap.

MORE EVENTS

As many of you know, we have been doing more Play Time events! We do this to allow our non-AP spenders to have a chance at some perms, and allows them to try out new weapons / gear.

In the future, once Game Guard is removed, and our new anti hacking system is implemented, we will be doing much cooler events, like a Kill event, or a Log in event!

I don't get this. There are many people out there, including myself, having DC issues and you guys still host PlayTime events? Honestly, we, the people with DC problems, can't even finish a game without disconnecting during the middle of it... One of the Gamesages, whomever it was, assured me that I would get my weapon bombs if I play 8 hours, even if I DC. And guess what? When all of the Weapon Bombs were distributed, I, for one, didn't get mine. I asked a GameSage for help, and he told me that I didn't even play, which is hilarious because I did play, and for hours! I felt like I was being cheated of my time spent on this game.
Summary: People with DC problems aren't getting their weapon bombs.
What I'm trying to get across you guys is that the players with disconnecting issues will not get their weapon bombs, even if they play for hours, so what's the whole point of creating the Play Time events in the first place? To satisfy those without the issues and disregarding the ones with DC problems? My hope for my game has lingered for months, turned into frustration for a while, and could lead to disintegration in the near future. I just can't understand this madness anymore! Seriously!!
Summary: DC issues have been going on for months and nothing is being done about them!!
I acknowledge the fact that you guys are "trying your best" to help us, but come on!! Before you guys host those events with awesome rewards, try to think about those players with issues first. We, the people with DC issues, have experienced them for months, and the problems are getting worse and worse. And I'm certain that we, including myself, have felt left out from those events and, somewhere in the past, pissed off. It's like you guys, the hosts of the events, aren't giving us enough attention and, instead, are paying more attention to money. We have money, and you guys know that, so why not think about it first? If there are little to no problems in this game, lots and lots of people will be playing it, and you would get twice or triple the amount of money you'd get now, because those players are not refrained from any issues whatsoever.
Summary: Little to no errors in game=more players=more money, or income.

Please, if you guys could, extend the time of this Play Time event or speed up the progress on the October Update and bring it out earlier; otherwise, the event is going to be useless to those players with DC issues.

“For want of a nail, the shoe was lost. For want of a shoe, the horse was lost. For want of a horse, the rider was lost. For want of a rider, the battle was lost." ~Benjamin Franklin.

Please regard the information above with adequate attention and act upon either one/or both of the requests. Thank you for reading this and have a great day.

Sincerely, d{0_o}b