Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedOct 05, 2012 6:08 pm   Last edited by Memphis on Oct 26, 2012 8:57 pm. Edited 1 time in total

State of Soldier Front address

October Edition
Hello Everyone!

This is issue number two of our "State of Soldier Front address" As you all know, this is my producer blog that I will update once a Month to let everyone know the stuff that will be coming to Solider Front, such as: Issues, patches, Hacks, Content. As we stated in the previous address, October will be a great month, as well as the rest of the year for Soldier Front! We have a lot of things coming down the pipeline for Soldier Front, two especially, is our new hack prevention system and the much waited HORROR MODE 2!

Get informed with the latest and greatest in Soldier Front Below

Don't forget to leave your feedback!

State of Soldier Front
October 2012 Edition

The War Against Hacks Continues…

We all know that in Soldier Front at the moment has a lot of hackers running around, and as addressed in the previous month, we plan on crushing hackers! Within the next couple weeks we will be adding our new hack prevention system, which means Game Guard will be removed! (hooray) So hackers BEWARE. I am sure everyone who plays Soldier Front has seen the in-game warning about hacking. We will not longer be only banning their alt accounts on hackers, but tracking their IP and Banning their MAIN ACCOUNTS ALSO. Please think twice before you hack on a alt account, you will get caught, its a matter of time. I will strive to make SF a hack free game for everyone, and work night and day till this new system is implemented into Soldier Front. If you have information on a hack or hackers, please do your part and help us out by letting us know!

Contact Us Now

With Each Month Comes New Stuff...

This month is a crazy one! We are all getting the much anticipated mode, Horror Mode 2 for SF (YAY!!!) Want to know what else we are getting? Well...... DOOM TATTOO's and Skull mask have been addressed with the developers, and should be coming back.... ALL YEAR LONG.

Click Here to see Horror Mode 2

Clan Systems, weapon transfer, Weapon upgrade

We are currently working on the clan system and will be rolling it out sometime this year. The clan system will be implemented into AVA first, and once it has proven to be working great without bugs, we will implement this to SF immediately after. There is currently no ETA on this, but what I can say is... it's coming soon! Wink

As far as Weapon transfers go, we are currently in the works on setting up a weapon transfer system. The price for this still has not been determined, but can range from 2000-3000 AP. Again, price has yet to be determined.

The Weapon Upgrade system is currently in the works and will be coming soon. For more information about this... Click Here (please note, nothing is finalized yet)

Issues within Soldier Front...

Sometimes I know it feels like I am MIA and not reading your suggestions in the forums, but I am. I am taking all your suggestions and trying hard to make the game a much better place for AP spenders, and Non-Ap spenders. I will be working hard with the Developers to have all your concerns addressed and will keep everyone updated! I promise, with the help from everyone here, us together, will make SF back to it's glory days!

DC / Lag issues

Once Game Guard has been removed, this should fix the problem. If it does not, we will be looking further into this and find a quick solution to resolve this asap.

MORE EVENTS

As many of you know, we have been doing more Play Time events! We do this to allow our non-AP spenders to have a chance at some perms, and allows them to try out new weapons / gear.

In the future, once Game Guard is removed, and our new anti hacking system is implemented, we will be doing much cooler events, like a Kill event, or a Log in event!

Below is our Play Time Calendar, this is to allow you to know what is coming during which days. You just have to log in to see what kind of playtime rewards we are giving!

INCREASED HACK PREVENTION
As the War continues so does our effort to mitigate the threat. We will continue to push out more advanced features that will stop hackers dead in their tracks! Remember! Do your part in reporting hackers, and reporting new hacks to us!
Advertisement

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:24 pm
FIRST!!!!!

Left my feedback and suggestions here:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1727073#row8

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Wow thats a lot of playtime events. Hope a time gauge gets implemented for some of those. It would make it a lot easier.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:47 pm
is ap loot wheel coming back? it says maintenance a few days now..

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:47 pm
For more information regarding the upcoming SKULL MASK / DOOM TATTOO check these out!

butete02

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Weee

This is nice

TDSM

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
TDSM
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:55 pm
Topic. wrote:
For more information regarding the upcoming SKULL MASK / DOOM TATTOO check these out!

woohoo finally found what the stats is on the Doom Tattoo >.<

and wow, ^_^

iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedOct 05, 2012 8:20 pm
Nice to know you care Memphis... honestly.. Ijji would never dream of doing this.

gurneet_1

Rank 4
PostedOct 05, 2012 8:57 pm
so many play time events Very Happy

M110n00b

Rank 0
M110n00b
PostedOct 05, 2012 9:34 pm
gurneet_1 wrote:
so many play time events Very Happy  

At this rate, I'm going to fail college from playing that much SF...