Gold Bars should be removed from the GWH and...

Placed in the GLs Bank
10%86 Votes
Placed in the GL's Gift Box on same Server
3%31 Votes
Removed from the economy as a gold sink
22%186 Votes
Given randomly to new players to help them succeed
8%70 Votes
Swapped out for Op Hammers at 3bil per Op
55%458 Votes
Total Votes :: 831 Votes

amezara

GameSage: Shaiya
amezara
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:14 pm
i think the gold bars should be exchanged for their worth in Etin....

If that option goes up i want to change my vote lol
Advertisement

Scroote

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Blanket Solution Isnt A Solution .

tactics wrote:
b3def wrote:
My opinion is that you should just tell the Guild leader to send in a ticket about it, and let them choose their own Gold Bars fate.

For some guilds, maybe they only have 3B in Gold Bars, which isn't a lot. What about others that may have 30B+, they may be extremely sad that all of that gold they worked hard for, to just be removed, involuntary.

I honestly think letting the Guild Leader decide via ticket would be the most fair option.  

It is unreasonable to create even more tickets for the GM team at this time, so a blanket solution for guild warehouses is necessary.  

From last few issues i have seen that aeria's GM team has been looking more for blanket solutions rather than finding a permanent one.
I shld say that it wld be better if the Gold Bar is in GL gift box or WH so that it can be used somehow for the guild .

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:30 pm
amezara wrote:
i think the gold bars should be exchanged for their worth in Etin....

If that option goes up i want to change my vote lol  

+1

-Retired.

PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
Nᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ Cᴀᴛʜᴏʟɪᴄ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Dʀᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛ Vatican City
PostedOct 05, 2012 8:00 pm
I love the idea of helping new players out - but not at the cost of a guild. Nubs would probably spend them on the AH board for overpriced junk. I would have to say place them in the Guild Lead's Bank Teller, and let them remove when they can.

bathooon

Rank 2
bathooon
PostedOct 05, 2012 8:00 pm   Last edited by bathooon on Oct 05, 2012 8:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Hello,

Its so unfair to even consider removing them as option, specially affected people will be those with GB in their warehouse, while those who are voting might be people who don't even have a GH..

Why is it only the guilds with gold-bars in their gwh who worked hard for months for em be the victim of this gold sink?!

Goldsink should be optional via in-game raflfes, not to be forced on some people against their will.

Regards,

PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
Nᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ Cᴀᴛʜᴏʟɪᴄ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Dʀᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛ Vatican City
PostedOct 05, 2012 8:04 pm
There are no gold bar merchants on Phoenix and this still hasn't completely controlled the inflation. I hear that the players have already found ways around the gold bar situation that its just as inflated as the other servers - this is only what I have heard though, as I ONLY play Lailah. I have to say they shouldn't do away with gold bars, they're a nice filler option for players who are maxed out on gold.

Sirrumalot

Rank 0
Sirrumalot
PostedOct 05, 2012 9:47 pm
Option 1

Give guild who don't have enough GB for 3B 2-3 days to remove and sell for gold, Give Everyone notice When your turning the GB into OPS if you don't have enough GB to make 3b too bad.

Option 2

Just turn them into OPS, even if a guild does not have 3b in GB sitting in gwh, because lets face it we want a short and sweet fix and not everyone going to be happy. Also with the merge not many guild will be able to acces there Guild house anyways, But thats a different issue Smile.

Masuyuu

Rank 4
Masuyuu
PostedOct 05, 2012 10:24 pm
PrincessAerie wrote:
There are no gold bar merchants on Phoenix and this still hasn't completely controlled the inflation. I hear that the players have already found ways around the gold bar situation that its just as inflated as the other servers - this is only what I have heard though, as I ONLY play Lailah. I have to say they shouldn't do away with gold bars, they're a nice filler option for players who are maxed out on gold.  

There's always been a way around max with fillers. I think the point is to put a limit so they have to sink it into something when maxed, instead of building an indefinite supply of "free filler"(tho this was slightly changed with the cost boost) that can be traded off in stacks.

The convenience of being able to move it to WH to get to character to character without a third party is nice but hardly worth the backlash IMO, it may be too late for the NT to help but it's something that couldn't come soon enough to at least try :3

Hezam

Rank 4
PostedOct 05, 2012 11:26 pm
Remove 100 mil bars and 10 mil and keep 1 mil

rugrog

Rank 2
rugrog
PostedOct 06, 2012 4:13 am
NazgulNine wrote:
It's not like I've seen alot of different gwh's as I have joined one and have remained.
That being said you cannot make me believe that the contents of any one gwh or even "X" number of gwh's truly has a conciderable effect upon the global economy. It's the buying power of the individual and they are a collective of sorts, it is this collective which determines in the end what's the normal or abnormal pricing within an economy. To lament or justify this "norm" requires one to somehow "know" what's right for any given person's efforts .... be it grinding time or real life $$ turned into pixels. I'm pretty sure there is no equation to figure greed or any other given human trait which might somehow bias one to set or pay a price. How hard do "YOU" work for your $$...? For some the word "hard" is "easy" and this loss of a couple stacks of GB's is less than a speedbump. My vote...place the bars in guildleaders bank.

sorry for rambling...(7 beers and counting)  

+1