Gold Bars should be removed from the GWH and...

Placed in the GLs Bank
10%86 Votes
Placed in the GL's Gift Box on same Server
3%31 Votes
Removed from the economy as a gold sink
22%186 Votes
Given randomly to new players to help them succeed
8%70 Votes
Swapped out for Op Hammers at 3bil per Op
55%458 Votes
Total Votes :: 831 Votes

CMcC1

Rank 1
CMcC1
PostedOct 05, 2012 4:38 pm
splasher__ wrote:
I like 3rd and 5th option. Removing them totally would do a good gold sink, but 5th option would lower price on OPs which could help people too... hard to choose.  

yes same here....both makes sense

Op s conversion is best - help to link guildies gear

Advertisement

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedOct 05, 2012 4:40 pm
tactics wrote:
tsavarite wrote:
After the new episode came and GB were changed to NT, people cant add/remove them from the GWH anymore, regardless of Rank. So they are just taking up spaces for many guilds.  

This. Players have gold bars stuck in their guild warehouses and we're trying to work on a solution, SeasonsEnd.  

Aw poot. Given the original version of the post, I assumed this was to be a general fix for the overall economy.

Ah well. I voted for removing altogether, but with the changed premise in mind, I would have voted for the gift box of the GL.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

NazgulNine

Rank 0
NazgulNine
PostedOct 05, 2012 4:51 pm
It's not like I've seen alot of different gwh's as I have joined one and have remained.
That being said you cannot make me believe that the contents of any one gwh or even "X" number of gwh's truly has a conciderable effect upon the global economy. It's the buying power of the individual and they are a collective of sorts, it is this collective which determines in the end what's the normal or abnormal pricing within an economy. To lament or justify this "norm" requires one to somehow "know" what's right for any given person's efforts .... be it grinding time or real life $$ turned into pixels. I'm pretty sure there is no equation to figure greed or any other given human trait which might somehow bias one to set or pay a price. How hard do "YOU" work for your $$...? For some the word "hard" is "easy" and this loss of a couple stacks of GB's is less than a speedbump. My vote...place the bars in guildleaders bank.

sorry for rambling...(7 beers and counting)

b3def

Rank 4
PostedOct 05, 2012 4:56 pm
My opinion is that you should just tell the Guild leader to send in a ticket about it, and let them choose their own Gold Bars fate.

For some guilds, maybe they only have 3B in Gold Bars, which isn't a lot. What about others that may have 30B+, they may be extremely sad that all of that gold they worked hard for, to just be removed, involuntary.

I honestly think letting the Guild Leader decide via ticket would be the most fair option.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedOct 05, 2012 4:59 pm
b3def wrote:
My opinion is that you should just tell the Guild leader to send in a ticket about it, and let them choose their own Gold Bars fate.

For some guilds, maybe they only have 3B in Gold Bars, which isn't a lot. What about others that may have 30B+, they may be extremely sad that all of that gold they worked hard for, to just be removed, involuntary.

I honestly think letting the Guild Leader decide via ticket would be the most fair option.  
The economy is messed up, this is a drop in the ocean by comparison.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedOct 05, 2012 5:03 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
b3def wrote:

The economy is messed up, this is a drop in the ocean by comparison.  

Well, given the nature of the issue, this is not an economy fix, though. Which means the guilds should be given access to the gold in some manner, even if the amount might be negligible.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedOct 05, 2012 5:04 pm
b3def wrote:

It is unreasonable to create even more tickets for the GM team at this time, so a blanket solution for guild warehouses is necessary.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedOct 05, 2012 5:05 pm   Last edited by LordKotaro1011 on Oct 05, 2012 5:08 pm. Edited 1 time in total
We deposited them in GH-WH out of good faith that our etin money/donations would not get stuck in there in this awkward way. I don't suppose having the GL send a ticket will get us our etin money from the GH?
So I may be having to tell our guildies, a lot of whom do not pay for AP, that Aeria chooses to decide whether your hard earned gold will make a difference to the guild house you pay for or that it will simply dissapear.

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedOct 05, 2012 5:06 pm
b3def wrote:

And the GL that dont send a ticket? Do theirs just stay useless in their inventory? Not to mention, GMs already have so many tickets it is taking 10 days to process requests.... Add more to that = bad idea.

I think if GL really care what happens, then they should be here voting.

b3def

Rank 4
PostedOct 05, 2012 5:07 pm
tactics wrote:
b3def wrote:

It is unreasonable to create even more tickets for the GM team at this time, so a blanket solution for guild warehouses is necessary.  

I understand, but I was just stating my opinion on what would be the best option. Although mine isn't an option, I voted for the Gold Bars to be put into the Guild Leaders bank, which gives them control over what they do with it anyway.

I am just glad there's actually options for the people with Gold Bars stuck in their GWH.