TapoutAssault

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Re: Login not working

Can type username/password, but login button doesn't send me to the game
aeria.moose wrote:
TapoutAssault wrote:
I type in the username and password, like my description says, but when I click "Login" so i can enter the game, It doesn't do anything. No redirection or anything. Help!  

Hey Tapout,

Try initiating a new login session on our website - you may need to log out and back in again to do this. After doing so - launch Tribes and see if you can log into it when prompted again.

Please let us know what you encounter.

Thanks!
-Moose  

Oh. And I got THAT figured out. Now Im at the very first licence user and agreement screen. It loads and stuff, but i cant scroll or click accept or decline because It doesnt give me a cursor
Advertisement

Dvilseanz

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 10:14 am

Crashes When Press Play

Hey i press play and it will load the screen and once everything has loaded it will make my whole screen black then 3 seconds later it will be a 3rd black screen with a error message saying that it could not be opened and ask me to close the program. Any ideas why this could be happening?

ChelRu

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2012 7:02 am

Help

Honestly do not know how to describe the problem, but after each battle the game crashes and this error.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedOct 12, 2012 10:13 am

Re: Help

ChelRu wrote:
Honestly do not know how to describe the problem, but after each battle the game crashes and this error.  

Dvilseanz wrote:
Hey i press play and it will load the screen and once everything has loaded it will make my whole screen black then 3 seconds later it will be a 3rd black screen with a error message saying that it could not be opened and ask me to close the program. Any ideas why this could be happening?  

These are graphics issues most likely. Try turning down your graphics and texture settings. This should fix it (did for me!)

TapoutAssault wrote:
Now Im at the very first licence user and agreement screen. It loads and stuff, but i cant scroll or click accept or decline because It doesnt give me a cursor  

This sounds like lag, is it still happening? If so, you may also want to try turning down the settings mentioned above if you can get to an options screen. If not, we may have to have you try it manually through the config files.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Re: Help

GM_Hadouken wrote:
TapoutAssault wrote:
Now Im at the very first licence user and agreement screen. It loads and stuff, but i cant scroll or click accept or decline because It doesnt give me a cursor  

This sounds like lag, is it still happening? If so, you may also want to try turning down the settings mentioned above if you can get to an options screen. If not, we may have to have you try it manually through the config files.  

If the above doesn't work, it's most likely because either your pointer trails or magnifier are enabled (depending on your Windows version).

Windows Vista:
Start > Control Panel > Mouse > Pointer Options
Make sure the 'Display Pointer Trails' box is unchecked.

Windows 7:
Start > In the Search box type Ease > Click Ease of Access Center
Click on 'Make the computer easier to see'.
Make sure the 'Turn on Magnifier' box is unchecked.

Hope that helps. o/

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
PostedOct 12, 2012 8:41 pm

1. Title of issue: Game says I have no AP, when i clearly do Very Happy.
  2. Description of Issue: The game says i don't have any Ap.
  3. Screenshot of Issue:
  4. Operating System: Windows 7
  5. Graphics Card: not part of my problem but it is a x2 GTX 360

<div><marquee><a>-->>>>Come Hang With Us At Myriad<<<<--</a></marquee></div>

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 12, 2012 10:18 pm
Pacmanvice wrote:

Still using dat sig Pacy, luls. Btw it's totally because of your graphics card.

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
PostedOct 13, 2012 5:13 am   Last edited by Pacmanvice on Oct 14, 2012 3:05 am. Edited 1 time in total
This siggy is legit. I love it a lot. Therefore until I get a new one, It will be mine and i will call it my squishy.

*edited because posting from mobile SUCKS*

Posted By Aeria Mobile

blackarrow2k3

Rank 0
blackarrow2k3
PostedOct 14, 2012 2:48 am

Download stuck at 79.9%

1.)Title of issue
Download stuck at 79.9%

2.)Description of Issue
First I downloaded the game and after a few days its 95%, then when I got back home it restarted back to 0% and I freaked out so I patched it again, then it got stuck at 79.9% and the time gets longer and longer I try to repair it or analyze it with troubleshooting.

3.)Screenshot of Issue

4.)Operating System
Window's 7 x64 Professional

5.)Graphics Card
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
PostedOct 14, 2012 3:06 am
Try turning off your Firewall and Antivirus. I did both and was able to finish my download/install

<div><marquee><a>-->>>>Come Hang With Us At Myriad<<<<--</a></marquee></div>