Thanks for the reply.
It is possible that some files got overlooked, we had this problem once before.
Try this, see if it helps. (I realize the installation process is long, sorry)
1) Uninstall Tribes if it isn't already
2) When it is done, go to C:\ProgramData and delete the Hi-Rez Studios folder
3) Go to C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games and delete the "Data" folder
4) In the same directory, go in to the Downloads folder and delete the folder called "ta"
5) Reinstall Tribes via Ignite
This should clear it up for you. If not, please send me a screen shot