dragonsoarer12

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 8:19 am

Controlling the Pet

Controlling the Activation of Pet Skills
Hey, guys!

I'm still kinda new to the game (account was made a while ago to play another of AeriaGames' game xD), but I've been wondering if there was any way that you can control which skills your pet uses at what time. I have searched around for the information since the Vulture got the healing skill a couple days ago, but I haven't found anything on it yet.

The main reason that I ask is that on my Priest, I was able to tame a Morphed Vulture and after some training, it was able to learn the healing skill. When I'm field farming, I don't really need additional heals from the Vulture (and it drains a lot of MP). I just want him to use its attacking skills. So, is there a way to tell it not to use the healing skill at certain times?

I guess, one way or the other, it's not that big of a deal, but I think it'd be useful to know.

Thanks for your time. ^^
Advertisement

Fierycore

Rank 0
Fierycore
PostedOct 22, 2012 2:38 am

Re: Controlling the Pet

Controlling the Activation of Pet Skills
dragonsoarer12 wrote:
Hey, guys!

I'm still kinda new to the game (account was made a while ago to play another of AeriaGames' game xD), but I've been wondering if there was any way that you can control which skills your pet uses at what time. I have searched around for the information since the Vulture got the healing skill a couple days ago, but I haven't found anything on it yet.

The main reason that I ask is that on my Priest, I was able to tame a Morphed Vulture and after some training, it was able to learn the healing skill. When I'm field farming, I don't really need additional heals from the Vulture (and it drains a lot of MP). I just want him to use its attacking skills. So, is there a way to tell it not to use the healing skill at certain times?

I guess, one way or the other, it's not that big of a deal, but I think it'd be useful to know.

Thanks for your time. ^^  

Well it's not a full-proof idea, but one thing you can do is change the pet mana potion use to 0% and that way the pet will much more likely reach an MP value too high to recover with the potion, but too low to use any more healing skills. This way your pet will still attack but it won't cost you a high amount of potions in a long grind Smile

I'm that guy, I'm your white mage... and nobody F**** with the white mage.