Oakenhull

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 4:20 am

Gun Idea

Better read dis
A gun I would love to have in AVA as rifleman would be AS-VAL. Aeria, you should also make a capsule variant, I've been working on a design actually. The AS-VAL Infiltrator, it would have red metal, black grips, and silver lining, with a skull that glows red on the foregrip every time you get a kill. If you do add in a AS-VAL, could I get one for free? Very Happy
Advertisement

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedOct 07, 2012 5:09 am

Re: Gun Idea

Better read dis
Oakenhull wrote:
A gun I would love to have in AVA as rifleman would be AS-VAL. Aeria, you should also make a capsule variant, I've been working on a design actually. The AS-VAL Infiltrator, it would have red metal, black grips, and silver lining, with a skull that glows red on the foregrip every time you get a kill. If you do add in a AS-VAL, could I get one for free? Very Happy  

desperate ppl are desperate LOL

Oakenhull

Rank 0
PostedOct 08, 2012 11:33 am

@clanallard

Well you see good sir, I love the AS-VAL, if AVA added it in, I would always use it. It's my favorite gun in the world! If I got one for free, I would be sooo happy, I would even probably buy 100 bucks of AP just to show my gratitude. Very Happy

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedOct 13, 2012 11:22 am

Re: @clanallard

Oakenhull wrote:
Well you see good sir, I love the AS-VAL, if AVA added it in, I would always use it. It's my favorite gun in the world! If I got one for free, I would be sooo happy, I would even probably buy 100 bucks of AP just to show my gratitude. Very Happy  

Then you could just get 100 bucks of ap and win one...

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:52 pm
unless you design a Capsule gun version and get it in the game, like the snow leopard

gabriel9874123

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:41 am

Re: @clanallard

Oakenhull wrote: