zaqwerty944

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Sg556, m4mk3, Xm8? which one should I buy?

Title says all, I need a low recoil weapon in case I get bored with my para Smile
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedOct 04, 2012 7:05 pm
I recommend sg556 ^_^ if you can handle tapping (click to shoot with short breaks)

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

sofunmate

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2012 7:15 pm
I like SG556.

zaqwerty944

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:17 am
I've never tryed the xm8, what can you say about that gun? (pro, con)

faintshadow6

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2012 1:56 pm
zaqwerty944 wrote:

think m4mk3 mixed with akmk3. trainer says it's like a buffed amd, but i like to consider it a RM version of sr-3m, although the comparison is very loose and only applies in relative terms.

the way i think of it is that the veresk is a para, the mp7 is m4mk3 (pre-nerf) and the sr-3m is xm8

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedOct 07, 2012 3:27 pm
faintshadow6 wrote:
zaqwerty944 wrote:

think m4mk3 mixed with akmk3. trainer says it's like a buffed amd, but i like to consider it a RM version of sr-3m, although the comparison is very loose and only applies in relative terms.

the way i think of it is that the veresk is a para, the mp7 is m4mk3 (pre-nerf) and the sr-3m is xm8  

while the first comparisons are good, xm8 and sr3m is totally different story

think of XM8 more like a mid way between the power of para and the stability of and m4 mk3

actualy the recoil is non-existent (while m4 mk3 has some) nonetheless XM8 plays more like STG with extremely bad bloom recovery so you must make your first shots count

@OP: I own exactly these 3 rifles and para at the moment, i very rarely use m4 mk3 or sg556, but nonetheless they are good, sg556 is more geared towards more passive play, mostly great at crouching but has most power and DPS (witburst barrel), while m4 mk3 is the one that lets you connect all 30 shots easily, XM8 is kind of in between, pretty much jack of all trades, can be moveshotted for a few bullets, but then you better either stop firing or stop moving, not great in direct combat but amazing when you use cover to your advantage, making it a top pick in demolition

nonetheless its really prefference, most XM8 users have the paramater trigger (since the other sux and makes gun inaccurate) and mk3 has no mods, so just pick them up from other players to test them

keep in mind damage on m4 mk3 is lacking (thats its only major flaw) and starting accuracy isnt too great, xm8 is quite strong on the other hand, sme goes for SG, though they still struggle with Iyan armour

personally my most used guns are: XM8 >>> PARA >>> m4 mk3 > sg556

faintshadow6

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2012 3:37 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:
faintshadow6 wrote:
zaqwerty944 wrote:

think of XM8 more like a mid way between the power of para and the stability of and m4 mk3

actualy the recoil is non-existent (while m4 mk3 has some) nonetheless XM8 plays more like STG with extremely bad bloom recovery so you must make your first shots count  

the way you described the xm8 is kind of how i view the sr-3m. It has some of the power of the veresk, coupled with the low recoil of the mp7. The only drawback is the range, but i again don't have too many problems with the range. it takes more rounds, but it's never been prohibitive to my playstyle and you don't need that many rounds in demos anyways. you could argue clutch moments, but i've done the best in clutch with sr-3m out of all three smgs.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedOct 08, 2012 3:36 am
faintshadow6 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
faintshadow6 wrote:
zaqwerty944 wrote:

the way you described the xm8 is kind of how i view the sr-3m. It has some of the power of the veresk, coupled with the low recoil of the mp7. The only drawback is the range, but i again don't have too many problems with the range. it takes more rounds, but it's never been prohibitive to my playstyle and you don't need that many rounds in demos anyways. you could argue clutch moments, but i've done the best in clutch with sr-3m out of all three smgs.  

except it has nothing over veresk or mp7, its simply crap, its so weak, that you could do the same things with mp7 while having better accuracy, stability and ROF

while xm8, m4 mk3 , sg556 and para are pretty much on the same level, f2000 makes the cut too

if you are being serious than you simply dont choose sr3m, while with rifes it comes to preference and playstyle