JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedOct 12, 2012 3:16 am
Alastoreo wrote:
I think one of the reason for not having PLHs + Lapis is it gives too much advantage to any single player. Theoretically one can PLH everything and dominate instantly if the promo was set up as PLH + Lapis.

Sure players are doing this anyway, but it is less common due to the restriction placed. Blame the incompetence of the GMs for creating all the illegal links. I seem to remember GM links were top tier rewards and no such thing as PLHs and things were just fine. With PLHs, players get everything done instantly, leaving those that don't use APs far far behind.  

they do it with the GM links already so no difference at all, except with PLH's you can't try to cheatlink

Advertisement

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedOct 12, 2012 4:58 am
I think it was to restrict instant link to stat 7s only to encourage more to choose attack oriented lapis to link and also to discourage more Life 7 or debuff links.
Also PLH is instant while the ticket give a buffer time so those that only rely on OPs/LCs to link have a small chance to keep pace.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedOct 12, 2012 5:04 am
Alastoreo wrote:
I think it was to restrict instant link to stat 7s only to encourage more to choose attack oriented lapis to link and also to discourage more Life 7 or debuff links.
Also PLH is instant while the ticket give a buffer time so those that only rely on OPs/LCs to link have a small chance to keep pace.  

Try keeping pace with somoen with 4 craft7s in 1 piece for example.... GM link stat7s allow more opportunities to cheat than PLHs, it's simple, PLHs also have the benefit of being faster which imo is a good not a bad thing for the game and the players

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedOct 14, 2012 11:03 am
DREAD TOP AND WEAPONS OF CHOICE FOR CANTA TIERS, WE HAVE ALLOT OF PLAYERS THAT ARE WANTING TO PVP THAT ZONE NOW, ITS IN HIGH DEMAND,, HAVE MANY OF THOSE TIERS RUNNING THROUGHOUT THE MONTH.

Thanks Very Happy

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

wethewiz

Rank 1
PostedOct 14, 2012 12:24 pm

perfect extraction hammers

things i wud like Smile

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedOct 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Re: perfect extraction hammers

wethewiz wrote:
things i wud like Smile  

pfft, just another item they can sell for AP when all they could do is replenish the GM extraction hammers in the discount section for around 2500 AP...but will they ever do that or just keep the "sold out" tag in that section as a shrine? Better for them that they keep offering such things in tiers unfortunately for us.

Aussie86

Rank 2
Aussie86
PostedOct 15, 2012 12:39 am
fkcmcp wrote:
no GM pre-link
plz explain how can u made that such huge mistakes happen which added 4 craft lvl7 in every pieces of armors  

They wont explain it , they just pretend it never happened and hope players remain silent

millraxx

Rank 2
PostedOct 15, 2012 2:53 am
Aussie86 wrote:
fkcmcp wrote:
no GM pre-link
plz explain how can u made that such huge mistakes happen which added 4 craft lvl7 in every pieces of armors  

They wont explain it , they just pretend it never happened and hope players remain silent  

lol just goes to show how pathetic some can be that they would even try to get this done to thier gear,sad that the zone has such types in it Sad

Love is stronger than death,Jelousy is crueler than the grave

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedOct 16, 2012 5:00 pm
Need 20-30 dread canta tiers running throughout the months!

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
PostedOct 18, 2012 7:01 pm

where is the random 10 % link ?

>.>
10/15 30 % bonus exp
ramdon 10 % link ! <--------------- where is that randon ?