HITMAN65

Rank 2
HITMAN65
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:04 pm
JamesGodden wrote:
vauxhall1972 wrote:
I agree at some point there should be gear deletion, but wpuldn't problem be solved faster with acc locked PLH + lapis requested?  

yup imo that should replace the current pre-links GMs do, less tickets, faster links no cheating = win win win  

Me and JG rarley agree but he is right and don't know anyone that gear done with new system in 5 hours of ticket being sent. more like 5+ days

Advertisement

Clickdi

Rank 1
PostedOct 11, 2012 5:01 am
Now that we will have 1 big server, can we also have a promo for example legendary items for canta. I'd be really tempted to return to the zone if i'd be able to get my hands on those and i dont think i am the only one Smile

Would definetly encourage lower lvl pvp and especially AP-sales Cool

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
PostedOct 11, 2012 5:13 am
no GM pre-link
plz explain how can u made that such huge mistakes happen which added 4 craft lvl7 in every pieces of armors

GoonReaper

Rank 5
GoonReaper
PostedOct 11, 2012 9:50 am
Bottom line... PLH is better.

No wait

No mistakes

And no wait

Also... no mistakes

But there is no wait

Or mistakes

Takes no time at all

Nor is there human errors

Besides you dont have to have gear sitting in wh for days and days

And when your ticket is completed you dont have a craft 7 in your mufflers (again)

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedOct 11, 2012 9:51 am
GoonReaper wrote:
Bottom line... PLH is better.

No wait

No mistakes

And no wait

Also... no mistakes

But there is no wait

Or mistakes

Takes no time at all

Nor is there human errors

Besides you dont have to have gear sitting in wh for days and days

And when your ticket is completed you dont have a craft 7 in your mufflers (again)  

+1 no need to wait for 10 days or more

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
PostedOct 11, 2012 10:25 am
GoonReaper wrote:

NOOOOOOOOO!
not just only1!

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedOct 11, 2012 11:48 am
I would have to agree that instead of 1 or 2x GM pre-links (lapis included) in some EOM or other tiers, there should be 1 or 2x PLH (with lapis included) in a package. You think the recipient will say after getting/realize that the links he/she has that are illegal will be honest and send a ticket to have the lapis replaced? I think not.

If anything, they will attempt to pawn off and sell the item because they know it is only a matter of time before their gear gets reported in a ticket and one day their linked lapis (or gear) end up completely missing from their inventory for having illegal links...all due to human error that was not of their own making.

Please substitute this PLH(s) + Lapis(s) package to save us all some time and keep the stream of PvP activity moving forward without having to question illegal links in the future Wink

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedOct 11, 2012 11:51 am
Arthur5174 wrote:
Please substitute this PLH(s) + Lapis(s) package to save us all some time and keep the stream of PvP activity moving forward without having to question illegal links in the future Wink  

this is certainly the point I was making Very Happy

Easy to implement too, if not in 1 tier have a say 12499 tier for PLH n 12500 for the lapis of choice box = sorted Smile It is a Much MUCH better way of doing it thant prelinks by the GMs which invariable leads to delays, mistakes and cheating

darki_123

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 8:01 pm
JamesGodden wrote:
Arthur5174 wrote:

this is certainly the point I was making Very Happy

Easy to implement too, if not in 1 tier have a say 12499 tier for PLH n 12500 for the lapis of choice box = sorted Smile It is a Much MUCH better way of doing it thant prelinks by the GMs which invariable leads to delays, mistakes and cheating  

I think it is better if there is NPC toon to make GM Links and GM Enchants instantly. instead of waiting for 4-10 days. Waiting is NOT an option anymore. This is year 2012!!! not 1999 !!!!!

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedOct 11, 2012 8:11 pm
I think one of the reason for not having PLHs + Lapis is it gives too much advantage to any single player. Theoretically one can PLH everything and dominate instantly if the promo was set up as PLH + Lapis.

Sure players are doing this anyway, but it is less common due to the restriction placed. Blame the incompetence of the GMs for creating all the illegal links. I seem to remember GM links were top tier rewards and no such thing as PLHs and things were just fine. With PLHs, players get everything done instantly, leaving those that don't use APs far far behind.