JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedOct 07, 2012 5:40 am
vauxhall1972 wrote:
I agree at some point there should be gear deletion, but wpuldn't problem be solved faster with acc locked PLH + lapis requested?  

yup imo that should replace the current pre-links GMs do, less tickets, faster links no cheating = win win win

Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedOct 07, 2012 9:48 am
SpydergodXXL wrote:
2) when GMs do a ticket of mine it usually takes at least 5hrs (I am aware that they are not only completing my ticket in that timeframe)... maybe it would make the GMs able to spend up to 30-60 seconds per ticket on looking up what they are enchanting, linking, max OJing  

They do ur tickets in 5 hrs!? geez send tickets for me, ticket is stalled for 5 days now.I realy would like to see in game merchant or w/e in which you put placeholder for enchant wep/gear you want enchanted and it enchants it.A lot faster then having to wait for 10 days for 1 ticket.

And i would be more happier if PLH+ lapis of choice replaced Tears cos its a lot faster way and less tickets of that type for GM.

Aussie86

Rank 2
Aussie86
PostedOct 07, 2012 9:03 pm
JamesGodden wrote:
First.

please can you have no GM Pre-links of any type in any promo? That way there is less chance of lvl7s in canta gears OR lvl7crafts in impossible places  

^1 +1

I think many many players do not realize how much this problem has escalated in the past few months.

There needs to be a solution offered asap to shut down the GM's manually linking Illegal Lapis. This problem needs to be addressed before 80 Gear is ruined too.

Will Level 8 Lapis be linked in Caps to GM's? Level 8 Safe in Tops? Level 8 Craft in Gloves?

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedOct 07, 2012 9:10 pm
Chan375 wrote:
It is interesting to me that players now are thinking in AP terms so much more... rather then asking GMs to return to old MM type boss spawn, with far larger numbers of SC bosses, players are asking for ap solution to the lack of debuffs dropping... I understand expecting AGE to prefer the AP solution... but it almost feels like the players have just given up on the idea of things being in game anymore.  

Either people just given up.
Or the people there wanted to do bosses quited and only people willing to spend insted of do bosses are left Wink

davedave7

Rank 2
PostedOct 08, 2012 2:59 pm
ele II ARMOUR lapis pls Smile

if no ele II, endgame pvp will be.... game deletingly depressing for many. The rich have them stored up, so they are not gonna have to pay ?? OP each for them. I broke 11 in a row a few days ago.... that's THREE WHOLE days of ONE server's lapis, just for me, all to break.

we also need ele II weapon lapis, naturally we would prefer the 2.5's, but really, anything will do.

Unless you want to push the poorer players out completely, ofc Smile

Aussie86

Rank 2
Aussie86
PostedOct 08, 2012 8:16 pm
davedave7 wrote:

if no ele II, endgame pvp will be.... game deletingly depressing for many. The rich have them stored up, so they are not gonna have to pay ?? OP each for them. I broke 11 in a row a few days ago.... that's THREE WHOLE days of ONE server's lapis, just for me, all to break.

we also need ele II weapon lapis, naturally we would prefer the 2.5's, but really, anything will do.

The SC/CS bosses need to be spammed all over D-Water in MM again. The demand hasn't changed but the supply sure has.

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedOct 08, 2012 8:58 pm
Aussie86 wrote:
davedave7 wrote:

The SC/CS bosses need to be spammed all over D-Water in MM again. The demand hasn't changed but the supply sure has.  

+1 those bosses really needa be spwaned alot more doing a MM since supply has fallen distrecly and gonna decresse more after next maint

davedave7

Rank 2
PostedOct 09, 2012 3:10 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
Aussie86 wrote:
davedave7 wrote:

+1 those bosses really needa be spwaned alot more doing a MM since supply has fallen distrecly and gonna decresse more after next maint  

yes. i apologise to players for posting this in the promotions section. We need basic requisites to drop in game, not buy them with AP. Buying them will just force anyone out who does not have thousands to spend on this game. Please spawn more SC / CS bosses at MM and / or do some of the old events like Monster Awareness Month in Iris / Apu, or the Epic PVP / PVE Weekends.... cos if you don't give people the opportunity to farm a bit AND have some FUN while doing it, Lailah will be dead too. Wanna charge 5000000 AP for a 30d CRR to recoup the losses of hordes of people quitting cos they don't have 500000 AP to buy and link gear? No, i didn't think so.

.Ming

Rank 3
.Ming
PostedOct 10, 2012 1:46 pm
Request dread Top and Dread weapons for canta

Marsuaves_Black

Rank 4
Marsuaves_Black
PostedOct 10, 2012 3:20 pm
.Ming wrote:
Request dread Top and Dread weapons for canta  

+1