urtazz40

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2012 7:16 am
Well, I must say few thoughts on the GM Pre-link/PLH topic.

I think JG has a point in regard to NO GM Pre-link in tiers but for different reasons. I have seen the cost of these placeholders way cheaper @ 10-12 OP's for a perfect lapis insertion only after sending in a ticket rather with lapis included or supplied. If the placeholders were replaced with PLH's it would do a number of things good for the game in my opinion.

1. Drop the price from 18-25 OP down to 10-12 OP per PLH. Almost a 50% decrease in price

2. The need NOT to send in a ticket for GM's to link the gear relieving of more free time to do more important things for game rather then linking peoples gears.

3. Using a PLH allows us players to link immediately and continue to enjoy advancing within the game NOT having to wait for the GM's to complete tickets and do without gears for days.

Since the merge I'm not 100% accurate the prices of above comparison but that's what I seen within few weeks prior to merge.

Advertisement

LtWorf

Rank 2
LtWorf
PostedOct 06, 2012 12:33 pm
urtazz40 wrote:
Well, I must say few thoughts on the GM Pre-link/PLH topic.

I think JG has a point in regard to NO GM Pre-link in tiers but for different reasons. I have seen the cost of these placeholders way cheaper @ 10-12 OP's for a perfect lapis insertion only after sending in a ticket rather with lapis included or supplied. If the placeholders were replaced with PLH's it would do a number of things good for the game in my opinion.

1. Drop the price from 18-25 OP down to 10-12 OP per PLH. Almost a 50% decrease in price

2. The need NOT to send in a ticket for GM's to link the gear relieving of more free time to do more important things for game rather then linking peoples gears.

3. Using a PLH allows us players to link immediately and continue to enjoy advancing within the game NOT having to wait for the GM's to complete tickets and do without gears for days.

Since the merge I'm not 100% accurate the prices of above comparison but that's what I seen within few weeks prior to merge.  

Well enoch then you have too worry about PLH's prices sky rocketing from 18-20 ops for a PLH to 25-30 because PLH will be in such high demand so again not to offer the prelinks and give us ap buyers a choice is wrong. Dont punish the buyers because you have some NUB GM that cant tell the difference between Canta gear and End game gear.

urtazz40

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2012 2:18 pm
LtWorf wrote:
Well enoch then you have too worry about PLH's prices sky rocketing from 18-20 ops for a PLH to 25-30 because PLH will be in such high demand so again not to offer the prelinks and give us ap buyers a choice is wrong. Dont punish the buyers because you have some NUB GM that cant tell the difference between Canta gear and End game gear.  

My reasons were not the same as JG but for different reasons as stated in previous post. I do worry that since my game play in my opinion is to make profits for the players. I am NOT seeing AP prices inflating but only in-game by the nubs that continue to increase the cost of items per OP. I understand Aeria/Nexon offering additional items to purchase with AP but come on here! The cost of 30Day CRR's AP is still the same from 1.5 years ago but now has increased by players 100%+ in profit. And other such items are the same across the board. Players want there gear linked now and I understand but this game is about patience in becoming one of the greats. If not then go play Haven and level your avatar within 3/hrs, fully link and max out the gear. I like the challenge within OS but the prices are way out of control. PLH wipes is what suppose to be keeping there prices lower? Is not the GM Pre-link of choice the same as a PLH? There should not be a shortage of PLH's if they are replacing GM Pre-link of choice placeholders and if the prices rise again its the greedy nub players within the game.

I honestly feel that Aeria/Nexon is not the one to blame for the imperfections of the game but the players. We are all out to make money in some form and that's what Aeria/Nexon is doing but they offer more, not raising the prices. Aeria/Nexon should be addressing now since the merge and more to merge the issues of over populating 1 server, lag and such issues with the hardware/programming.

I agree Scream with you also that the GM should know the proper regulations of the gear being link but again it's the players that trying to out smart the regulations.

In closing: It's the players destroying such a great game to pass the time.

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedOct 06, 2012 4:02 pm
The removal of the ticket needed for GM links is really the issue. We have so many other things to wait for. For that choice it could still be a PLH and a choice of stat lapis included. This would give us the opportunity to use the PLH with our choice or another lapis (ie. abs 7, swift, forbid, life, sonic or whatever you have decided your not lucky enough to just link). Since it would also then be transferable it would put more into the game, may or may not change current prices. Also since now the stat 7's are in the tiers, I know they are not a "stat" lapis but we need Forbid 7's too, at least give them as a choice.

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedOct 06, 2012 4:08 pm
But i do support the keeping of the A token of Win -1 Pre-linked Any legal Lapis .. sry double post Wink

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedOct 07, 2012 1:27 am

Debuff Lapis

Need more debuff lapis
Please find a way to get more debuff lapis in game...mystery boxes..tiered events..drops..something

SpydergodXXL

Rank 3
PostedOct 07, 2012 3:27 am
concerning the PLH/Troll of Tear A3 issue...

1) GMs want it to be limited to lvl 7s, we are supposed to pay more for debuff links, swifts, etc...especially now that we get new lapis (hopefully soon) they wont like us to link those with "price reduced" PLHs (Tears are usually considerd to be cheaper and be put in lower tiereds then PLHs)

2) when GMs do a ticket of mine it usually takes at least 5hrs (I am aware that they are not only completing my ticket in that timeframe)... maybe it would make the GMs able to spend up to 30-60 seconds per ticket on looking up what they are enchanting, linking, max OJing

3) I am aware that players partially try to gain unfair advanteages ordering illegal links/enchants...its like impossible to punish the guys for the tickets though because on the one side alot of ppl dont know and on the other things appen like GMs responding to me that linking Craft 7s into a highlvl Leggings would be an illegal link -.-

At the end of the day players are here to pay money for the game and GMs are here to do their job getting payed

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedOct 07, 2012 4:58 am
It is interesting to me that players now are thinking in AP terms so much more... rather then asking GMs to return to old MM type boss spawn, with far larger numbers of SC bosses, players are asking for ap solution to the lack of debuffs dropping... I understand expecting AGE to prefer the AP solution... but it almost feels like the players have just given up on the idea of things being in game anymore.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedOct 07, 2012 5:01 am
SpydergodXXL wrote:
3) I am aware that players partially try to gain unfair advanteages ordering illegal links/enchants...its like impossible to punish the guys for the tickets though because on the one side alot of ppl dont know and on the other things appen like GMs responding to me that linking Craft 7s into a highlvl Leggings would be an illegal link -.-  

Ignorance is no defence, illegal links should lead to bans/gear deletions if players can't be bothered to check whaat they are asking for is legal then tough on them for not researching and not checking when spending money.

vauxhall1972

Rank 0
vauxhall1972
PostedOct 07, 2012 5:20 am
I agree at some point there should be gear deletion, but wpuldn't problem be solved faster with acc locked PLH + lapis requested?