Kenshu14

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Tribes Ascended

the menu looks different
Whenever i am in the menu of the game i dont see any of my armor class things there is nothing on the right side of the screen only the left side :/
Advertisement

aeria.moose

Aeria: Wingman
PostedOct 05, 2012 2:37 pm
Kenshu14 wrote:
Whenever i am in the menu of the game i dont see any of my armor class things there is nothing on the right side of the screen only the left side :/  

Hey there - check out this this link.

You can post your issue there with the provided format!

Smile

thomas40million

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 9:28 pm
is it possible for you guys to make the download faster?????

Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedOct 06, 2012 3:51 pm
Fix the action game Gunz you already have. Don't play that we're just publishers card.

cdog151515

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2012 4:17 pm
Tribes ascending sucks!!!

xXDeathraXx

Rank 0
xXDeathraXx
PostedOct 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Re: Tribes Ascending

Its not working XO
Kenshu14 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
NobleSpartan6 wrote:
I was wondering if Hi-Rez will still be in control of updates and all that. Also if Aeria is taking it over then please update the exp system, it's so slow gaining any exp at all with the current system. If you could tweak the system it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Noble  

Hi-Rez is still in control. We are just enabling a way for our customers to be able to play this game (easily).

Kenshu14 wrote:
I having problems with the game whenever I launch it, it is fine but when I try to join a match it says something is wrong with the exe file. Does anyone have any suggestions?  

You might want to make a new thread for this(in this forum), and include a screenshot of the error.  

i tried to take a screen shot but it wouldnt let me all it said was that there was something wrong with the Tribes. exe file and it had a problem but could not identify it  

Press PrntScr on your keyboard then immediately go into a paint program,press ctrl+v to paste in the image,save it as a png image named Error then send it in

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedOct 06, 2012 8:05 pm
Great to see the inclusion of this game. Really great for its type Smile

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 06, 2012 9:57 pm
I'm legitimately curious about this "Ignite Exclusive" game.
I'm assuming that the reason this game is available solely through Ignite, and Aeria does not offer a portal site, is because Hi-Rez, as Supes has stated, still maintains control. In which case (stop me if I'm wrong), if I'm not mistaken, purchases for this specific game will not be made with AP. This also leads to the obvious assumption that Aeria has some partnership with Hi-Rez.

So, will Aeria possibly be 'obtaining' Hi-Rez's other games? And is this the start of a new development (at least I'm personally not aware of any similar progression Aeria has had) within Aeria where 'Ignite Exclusive' games will start popping up? Or is this just a temporary implantation until Aeria gains full control of this game?

Understandable if not all my questions can be addressed.
Thanks o/

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedOct 07, 2012 3:06 pm
You may purchase with AP (similar to browser games), and there will be more to come. This is just the first.

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedOct 07, 2012 4:36 pm
I LOVE Tribes! I must play this game >_>.