GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedOct 04, 2012 2:05 pm

[Ignite] Tribes Ascend Prelaunch

Tell us what you think!

Hey Everyone!

As some of you may have seen, Tribes: Ascend is now live, exclusive to Aeria Ignite. Feel free to leave a comment here!

Having Issues?
Tribes Ascend FAQ
Advertisement

antony525

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2012 6:32 pm

is

is this a game if it is i would never leave it

yulli

Rank 4
PostedOct 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Re: is

antony525 wrote:
is this a game if it is i would never leave it  

yes it is a game.
you can download it from Aeria Ignite under Action Games.

gegena123

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 12:16 am

yessss

this game i download but is so slow but this game was on the aeria games the download is so fast

NobleSpartan6

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 7:32 am

Will Hi-Rez still be in control of Tribes updates?

I was wondering if Hi-Rez will still be in control of updates and all that. Also if Aeria is taking it over then please update the exp system, it's so slow gaining any exp at all with the current system. If you could tweak the system it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Noble

Kenshu14

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 10:14 am

Tribes Ascending

Its not working XO
I having problems with the game whenever I launch it, it is fine but when I try to join a match it says something is wrong with the exe file. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedOct 05, 2012 10:27 am

Re: Tribes Ascending

Its not working XO
NobleSpartan6 wrote:
I was wondering if Hi-Rez will still be in control of updates and all that. Also if Aeria is taking it over then please update the exp system, it's so slow gaining any exp at all with the current system. If you could tweak the system it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Noble  

Hi-Rez is still in control. We are just enabling a way for our customers to be able to play this game (easily).

Kenshu14 wrote:
I having problems with the game whenever I launch it, it is fine but when I try to join a match it says something is wrong with the exe file. Does anyone have any suggestions?  

You might want to make a new thread for this(in this forum), and include a screenshot of the error.

Kenshu14

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 12:20 pm
A new thread? Wats that?

Kenshu14

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Re: Tribes Ascending

Its not working XO
Superman0X wrote:
NobleSpartan6 wrote:

Thanks,
Noble  

Hi-Rez is still in control. We are just enabling a way for our customers to be able to play this game (easily).

Kenshu14 wrote:

You might want to make a new thread for this(in this forum), and include a screenshot of the error.  

i tried to take a screen shot but it wouldnt let me all it said was that there was something wrong with the Tribes. exe file and it had a problem but could not identify it

Kenshu14

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2012 12:59 pm
Whenever i am in the menu of the game i dont see any of my armor class things there is nothing on the right side of the screen only the left side :/