Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedOct 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Official Crystal Saga Wikipedia (Aeria Games)

Made just for you!
The crystal saga wiki by aeriagames can be found at

http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Crystal_Saga&game=aerianow

It's constantly being updated, and while most of the content will be pushed onto the forums as guides, some of it won't.

You can also find the wiki by simply clicking "wiki" directly under the game on the main page of the game (crystalsaga.aeriagames.com).

I simply posted this to spread the awareness of the wiki, but I'll leave this thread open for suggestions. We have a lot of content already planned to be pushed onto the wiki but we're always open to suggestions. If anything, what would you like to see put on the wiki faster?

In-game events in your timezone! (yes....this took forever QQ)
Advertisement

SnowyEmpress

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 11:10 am
This should be stickied

GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedOct 09, 2012 11:49 am
Yes it should be.

And now it is!

feildmaster

Rank 0
feildmaster
PostedOct 18, 2012 9:09 am
You shouldn't be moving things to the forums... A wiki is designed to be an information hub, not a forum. You're working backwards.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedApr 26, 2013 4:24 am
feildmaster wrote:
You shouldn't be moving things to the forums... A wiki is designed to be an information hub, not a forum. You're working backwards.  

Oooo I agree on this. Leave forum for General/Events/Self Help.. the wiki can be the guide repository.. I also have been 'notepading' guides for the wiki.. got about 4 guides .. incomplete tho.. need to get 'em all finished >_<