Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedOct 04, 2012 10:59 am   Last edited by Sai5sai on Oct 04, 2012 11:26 am. Edited 4 times in total

[Guide] Pets

These guys make my cat look bland!
Pets are essential to your character. They will help you to progress faster and play important role in your strategy of defeating your enemy. They can either support you in battle via support skills or attack skills or simply follow your character.

In this guide, we'll show you how to train you pet, enhance it, morph it, and even breed it!

Suggested Pet Training Area

Pet Enhancement

Morphing Your Pet

Pet Breeding

FAQS
Advertisement

Sai5sai

Sai5sai
PostedOct 04, 2012 11:00 am   Last edited by Sai5sai on Oct 04, 2012 11:08 am. Edited 1 time in total

Suggested Pet Training Areas

Where do I level my pet?
Remember to use x3 pet experience to level faster. The following enemies are just suggested and you may do others. Mobs within 5 levels of your pet gives the best experience.

• From level 1 to 20, killing Rift Watchers is suggested. They can be found in [Cragstone(X:21 Y:48)]. *Level 20 to 40, Goblins in [Kaspaya Beach(X:24 Y:18)].
  • Level 40 to 50, Whisperwind Oaks in [Whisperwind Beach(X:45 Y:79)].
  • From 50 to 55, [Sacrificial Lobby(X:83 Y:71)].
  • From 55 to 70, [Sacrificial Plaza(X:68 Y:59)].
  • Killing mobs in dungeons around your pets level is also very helpful.
  • Mobs in Training ground also give your pet large amount of experience. Best to do during server x2.

Remember, these are just suggested areas for player that are new to leveling their pets. Feel free to experiment to find what works best for you.

Sai5sai

Sai5sai
PostedOct 04, 2012 11:00 am   Last edited by Sai5sai on Oct 04, 2012 11:08 am. Edited 1 time in total

Pet enhancement

Stronger. Faster. Better.
Pet enhancement panel is found in the pet panel, clicking Enhance button on top of Breeding button.

Enhancing your pet will increase its strength, Agility, Intelligence and Endurance aptitudes. The highest enhancement is up to 13. Rules of success and failure from upgrading your equipment is also applied in pet enhancement, 1 to 3 has no revert when upgrading fails, only the enchanting material will be consumed. From 4 to 10, unsuccessful upgrade is equal to 1 downgrade. And from 11 to 13, unsuccessful upgrade is equal to 2 downgrade. Still, enchanting materials will be consumed.

Sai5sai

Sai5sai
PostedOct 04, 2012 11:00 am   Last edited by Sai5sai on Oct 04, 2012 11:10 am. Edited 1 time in total

Morphing your pet

It's like Poke'mon!
Pet morphing is a lot like morphing your wings and is found in the pet interface. Simply press the "morph" button.

• Remember, you must have all equipment removed from a pet to morph it.
  • Also, to morph a Burning Angel or Demon King from it's previous (second) form, you must have a Fire Lord in your pet inventory.

The below images contain information such as name, average tries, and requirements.

Sai5sai

Sai5sai
PostedOct 04, 2012 11:00 am   Last edited by Sai5sai on Oct 04, 2012 11:23 am. Edited 1 time in total

Pet breeding

It's really like Poke'mon!
  • Pet breeding is combining 2 pets in order to obtain a new pet with higher stats and aptitudes.
  • Pet can be breed up to 5 generation.
  • Pet with higher generation has larger maximum of maturity.
  • The higher maturity your pet has, the larger amount of stat points it gets every progress or level.
  • Maturity, Enhancement and Aptitudes should be considered when breeding the pet. These three factors will greatly affect the stats of your next generation pet.

When breeding a pet into higher Generation; Pet type, Pet skills and Enhancement of the Primary Pet will be adopted by the New Pet. However, everything will be reset once you morph a breed pet to its higher form.

Note: A failed breeding results in losing the secondary pet if not using the Breeding Insurance Token. A successful breeding leads to losing both the primary and secondary pet, however you receive a new next-gen pet.

Important:
Upgrading/Morphing breed pet, its Generation and Enhancement will be reset too.

Requirements for pet breeding

1. Breeding Stone
  2. Breeding Insurance Token

Generation 2 Pet:
  • Gen 1 Male Pet (lvl 80) + Gen1 Female Pet (lvl 80)

Generation 3 Pet:
  • Gen 2 Male Pet (lvl 80) + Gen2 Female Pet (lvl 80)

Generation 4 Pet:
  • Gen 3 Male Pet (lvl 80) + Gen 3 Female Pet (lvl 80)

Generation 5 Pet:
  • Gen 4 Male Pet (lvl 80) + Gen 4 Female Pet (lvl 80)

You need 16 Pets to breed Generation 5 Pet
Note: Only pets of the same generation may breed together. If you try to mix generations you will get an error telling why and preventing you from breeding.

Aptitude Transfer

The higher the aptitude on your secondary pet, the higher additional aptitude your primary pet may receive.

Note: The more Pet Breeding Stones you use, the higher the transfer rate - 30% is the maximum transfer rate.

Formula:

NEW pet aptitude = Primary Pet Apt. + (Secondary Pet Apt. x Transfer Rate)  

Maturity Transfer

The closer your pet maturity to its denominator on both primary and secondary pet the higher the New pet maturity denominator will get.

Formula:

NEW pet maturity = Primary pet maturity + (Secondary pet maturity x transfer rate)  

NEW Pet Maturity Denominator = new pet maturity + (Primary Pet Maturity Denominator -Primary Pet maturity Numerator)  

Example

- Primary Pet

- Secondary Pet

NEW pet aptitude (Strength) = Primary Pet Apt. + (Secondary Pet Apt. x Transfer Rate)

= 1885 + (1813 x 30%) = 2428  

- Agility, Intelligence and Endurance aptitude applies the same formula.

NEW pet maturity = Primary pet maturity + (Secondary pet maturity x transfer rate)

= 10.2 + (8.6 x 30%) = 12.7  

New Pet Maturity Denominator = New pet maturity + (Primary Pet Maturity Denominator - Primary Pet maturity Numerator)

= 12.7 + (13.5 - 10.2) = 16  

- New Pet

Generation 5 Pet example:

Sai5sai

Sai5sai
PostedOct 04, 2012 11:00 am

FAQ

@_@??
Question?

Answer.

My pet isn't leveling? What's up with this?

There could be 2 reasons for this.
1.) Your pet too low/high for the mobs. Around 5 levels is optimal for your pet. Outside that, your pet either doesn't get experience or gets very little experience depending on the circumstance.
2.) Your pet is 5 levels above you. Your pet will not gain any experience once it's 5 levels above you. This includes experience obtained from pet experience orbs.

I can't breed my pets??
Again, multiple reasons for this. The two major reasons are that your pet is not the required level or that both pets are not the same generation.

My pet never morphs....ughhhh how many triess???

I've listed average tries per pet above.

Where are the special / event mounts? normal mounts?

This may be included soon. I've only included the main and most popularly used pets for now.

My super angel / super demon says it needs Fire Lord? What??

Yup, you must have a Fire Lord in your pet inventory to morph a super angel into a burning angel or a super demon into a demon king. It's simply a requirement.

Okay, that's cool an all but you didn't answer my question. How do I ....?

Sorry for that! If you have a relevant question then please post it below and I'll answer it ASAP!

kastrum

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 7:25 pm
If you used "Pet Skill Slot Expander" to open up the last 3 skill slots on a pet, such as a Baby Angel or Bonosaurus, and then you morphed the pet, to a Super Angel or Megasaurus, will the morphed pet still have the last 3 slots open?

Note, I am not referring to the slots that open up based on your level; only the last three slots that need a Pet Skill Slot Expander to open. Thanks.

Sai5sai

Sai5sai
PostedDec 28, 2012 8:58 am
kastrum wrote:
If you used "Pet Skill Slot Expander" to open up the last 3 skill slots on a pet, such as a Baby Angel or Bonosaurus, and then you morphed the pet, to a Super Angel or Megasaurus, will the morphed pet still have the last 3 slots open?

Note, I am not referring to the slots that open up based on your level; only the last three slots that need a Pet Skill Slot Expander to open. Thanks.  

Never tried this tbh, so I don't know. Guessing they would stay open since they were bought with crystals but I'm not sure about that. Maybe someone else knows, but I'll look into it either way.~

kastrum

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 9:20 am
Thanks for replying so quickly, Sai5sai! I appreciate it! I am anxious to find out the answer to this. I hope you can verify it soon. Thanks.

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedDec 29, 2012 9:36 pm
any slot opened via a "pet skill slot expander" is permanent it will stay after u morph your pet.

furthermore when u unlock via leveling i.e 45 and 80 the first 2 slots they will lock back up after u morph ur pet since its lv is reset to 1 when u morph.

slots will only stay unlocked if u have used an expander.

also keep in mind that if u are going for the long haul that u will eventually rebirth your pet many times unless ur lucky and are happy with the skills u have learnt then on top of that u will start breeding as well

it would be pretty bad if u only unlocked 3 with expanders and got really good skills then breed ur pet or whatever and it reset to lv 1 loosing those skill slots gained via leveling hense loosing skills.

i would always recommend unlocking all 5 with expanders asap, unless u can afford them it would be better just to spam guild quests and events to rack up your guild contribution and purchase the expanders that way.

when i played in s3 i re birthed my pet over 6x before i was happy with the skills it learnt. now imagine if i were to loose those first 2 skill slots each time i re birthed it would have just made the whole process alot more troublesome

it is far easier to learn skills at a lower lv so not having all the slots unlocked before u start leveling and re birthing your final morphed pet would make things harder

i recomend once u have ur pet in its final morph and decide u want to change around its skills that is the point when u rebirth ur pet then unlock any slots remaining before u lv it up.

hope this helps