Shalghar

Rank 1
Shalghar
PostedOct 22, 2012 9:52 pm
Some of the bad things i see in Origin are also in ignite.

Aeria trying hard to force players to install this software that noone wants remembers me of EA´s Origin, also unwanted by those who just want to play,not having their system sniffed out and not wanting to have some background software running that does not benefit the player at all.
This is impolite at the best and since LC is not a game that "needs" copy protection, the main "reason" for Origin does not excuse Ignite.

As ToS forbid me to take a closer look at what ignite really does i can only assume what exactly is affected by ignite by the effects i am experiencing.
LC for sure. Ever since i had to install ignite to get those rename cards, the client is unstable, program crashes and disconnects are not rare anymore.
Even after removing both Akamai and Ignite (ignite still does not uninstall cleanly), the client still is not back to normal, seems like i have to reinstall another time from pre-ignite versions.

I do not want to discuss more issues of ignite and what it brings along as most of its bad side effects have been mentioned and reported lots of times. The main issue of Iginite is still that while it may be something that aeria wants, it is nothing that the majority of players want and nothing that benefits players at all, much less since the only small benefit it had has been removed again.

To make it better - which means: acceptable :
- installation should not be mandatory or enforced
- deinstallation should work cleanly
- it should not mess with anything else (including akamai settings !)
- functions that benefit players should be implemented.
- promotion/bonus ads should appear in places where they belong, not where players not eligible could interpret they are also for them.

I believe these are the main issues with ignite.
Advertisement

KrystaelDagger

Rank 0
KrystaelDagger
PostedOct 31, 2012 2:57 am
Reading thru the 'I accept' agreement for downloading ignite is scary. I accept that the program will send reports of my behavior. I accept that the program will not be considered discontinued until I send a written request.

I know I paraphrased as I do not have the agreement in front of me at this moment.

curtis1525

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:28 pm

item for item mall

pet rivival scroll
you should make a scroll or something that rivives pet so you dont have to go all the way to juno or dratan. you could sell them in the item mall i would buy them . convence

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:11 am
I like the idea of buying from the item mall from within ignite

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 12, 2012 4:12 am
Aeria Ignite needs a lot of work. First and foremost, I believe they should get rid of akamai netsession and find another way to run ignite without it. Akamai netsession seems to just cause alot more trouble than it's worth really.

Also Ignite seems to have trouble displaying the correct values on things for me. For example, it won't show me the correct amount of AP, or will show that I have PM's when I don't or visa versa and show me not having them when I do.

Lastly I feel that ignite just get's in the way, and drains more resources than it should. We at AVA just recently acquired a new anti cheat, and that anti cheat can sometimes conflict with ignite itself and cause issues.

Those are just a few things I felt I should provide some input on.

curtis1525

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 9:19 pm

ritew

i agreee with much cheaper there

cookio

Rank 1
cookio
PostedDec 01, 2012 3:21 am

No dirrect Links to game websites from Ignite

Make Play button and Website button
Ignite is like cenntral of the games, and there are no direct links to the games websites.

It ios not good we have to press play, before we get a link to the website of the games. Make a play button AND a website button.

For Shaiya Phonix there are no link at all, becouse that points to Shaiya OS. Shaiya Item-mall cant be used on Phoenix, and the events descriped are not on Phoenix etc. .

We have to manual open a browser and find the Phoenix website?

- come on a little service called a link?

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: No dirrect Links to game websites from Ignite

Make Play button and Website button
cookio wrote:
Ignite is like cenntral of the games, and there are no direct links to the games websites.

It ios not good we have to press play, before we get a link to the website of the games. Make a play button AND a website button.

For Shaiya Phonix there are no link at all, becouse that points to Shaiya OS. Shaiya Item-mall cant be used on Phoenix, and the events descriped are not on Phoenix etc. .

We have to manual open a browser and find the Phoenix website?

- come on a little service called a link?  

Hello everyone, thank you for your feedback (quoting cookie since that was the last post)

We'll take a look at some of your ideas to consider for future versions Very Happy

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:41 pm
I would love to see a Facebook login button on the interface, just small enough so its just there, so you can login using facebook like you can on the website.

Lucifuge15

Rank 0
Lucifuge15
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:01 am

Login

Could be awesome if you could launch a game via Ignite and then be automaticly logged in to the same account as used to login on Ignite!!
You know like, one login to rule them all lol
Would be great for those playing different aeria games who shifts a lot. Saves you the hurdle of login time after time, especially if you set Ignite to remember login and auto log on launch!
Mainly for lazy bastards... Like me...