spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedOct 06, 2012 1:56 am
smileybee wrote:
I don't think viewing messages on ignite is useful ._.
It's always give me late messages, and its super laggy.  
this is really true about that Its gives the messengee to late. That is the only problem I hate with ignite

Advertisement

UpwardlyMobile

Rank 0
UpwardlyMobile
PostedOct 17, 2012 10:39 am
Cheekiong wrote:
A good example of what Ignite should be like is, Origin for EA games.  

Do everyone a favor and don't even suggest Origin is worthwhile, dude... As a long time Need for Speed freak, I can personally attest to the fact that at least one of the games I purchased through this idiotic download management system is no longer playable due to Origin/EA non-communication. The game is still in my games list; I can redownload my install files; But after all is said and done, I can't authorize my regkey, due to EA having discontinued server support for the game. Origin is just another example of crapware that was forced on an unsuspecting, and unwilling, gaming community, much the same as Ignite. Only difference is, with Origin you've already given them your credit card info, etc, and they've already taken your hard earned coin for something that can, and will, stop working at the whim of some egghead at a desk somewhere, who you never have the satisfaction of smacking upside the head.
Having said that, I really don't see the point of installing Ignite, unless they plan to include LC in the freebie giveaway rotation like other games using it. Last I heard we had it for a while but some 'unsavoury elements' abused, or exploited it, so it was taken out of LC... If it's easily exploitable, why bother considering it in the first place?

03Tolga

Rank 0
03Tolga
PostedOct 18, 2012 4:46 pm
Worst Software ever, nobody need that crap Programm. It's total needless and i don't care about the other games. I installed LC to play LC and not to get spammed by Advertisement. I'm thinking about to bypass ignite.

Cheekiong

Rank 2
Cheekiong
PostedOct 18, 2012 4:56 pm
UpwardlyMobile wrote:
Cheekiong wrote:

Do everyone a favor and don't even suggest Origin is worthwhile, dude... As a long time Need for Speed freak, I can personally attest to the fact that at least one of the games I purchased through this idiotic download management system is no longer playable due to Origin/EA non-communication. The game is still in my games list; I can redownload my install files; But after all is said and done, I can't authorize my regkey, due to EA having discontinued server support for the game. Origin is just another example of crapware that was forced on an unsuspecting, and unwilling, gaming community, much the same as Ignite. Only difference is, with Origin you've already given them your credit card info, etc, and they've already taken your hard earned coin for something that can, and will, stop working at the whim of some egghead at a desk somewhere, who you never have the satisfaction of smacking upside the head.
Having said that, I really don't see the point of installing Ignite, unless they plan to include LC in the freebie giveaway rotation like other games using it. Last I heard we had it for a while but some 'unsavoury elements' abused, or exploited it, so it was taken out of LC... If it's easily exploitable, why bother considering it in the first place?  

I said example. like the layout of origin, and the simplicity. What you're complaining about is AE itself, so I don't get what your point is...

realreal

Rank 1
realreal
PostedOct 18, 2012 6:18 pm
Get rid of it.

Wishful thinking. I hate this thing and hardly use but there is a few things...

Why does it show me people on my "friends" who no longer play and have not logged in in over a year (674 days ago, rly?). They don't show on my profile though... and the profiles are deactivated or just gone... ghosts! Send them a msg, it's like an internets seance.

Also, stop posting advertisements for anything and telling me I have an "important message". No, I don't.

Don't make it a necessity to load or download games. People like options. Make this thing optional (or just get rid of it).

CJcarbon1

Rank 2
CJcarbon1
PostedOct 19, 2012 2:58 am
Cheekiong wrote:
UpwardlyMobile wrote:
Cheekiong wrote:

I said example. like the layout of origin, and the simplicity. What you're complaining about is AE itself, so I don't get what your point is...  

Then say what you mean for a change, instead of being intentionally vague simply because you want to argue about what you think people should get out of what you say. You didn't say anything about layout or simplicity at all, you said, and I quote yet again in case you can't see it "A good example of what Ignite should be is, Origin for EA games." Upwardly's point was Origin is crap. Gave examples of issues experienced with Origin. A bit wordy, perhaps, but at least attempted to illustrate reasons for position re: Origin. You think Ignite should be like Origin. 'Nuff said.

Booya39

Rank 4
Booya39
PostedOct 19, 2012 5:38 pm
Take all of aeria ignite software discs and donate them to the firing range.
I'm sure they'll make for some nice target practice.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedOct 19, 2012 6:26 pm
Please focus on constructive feedback . Commentaries against individuals or that are not constructive aren't necessary. Thanks!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Booya39

Rank 4
Booya39
PostedOct 19, 2012 6:31 pm
Seriously though,shouldn't the staff be asking for a programmers advice on how to improve ignite with all the bugs and what not?
Asking the general public,which i'm sure some of them does programming for a living,but the rest of us have no idea on how to fix bugged software.

Can you please define commentary?

Cheekiong

Rank 2
Cheekiong
PostedOct 19, 2012 6:57 pm
CJcarbon1 wrote:
Cheekiong wrote:
UpwardlyMobile wrote:
Cheekiong wrote:

Then say what you mean for a change, instead of being intentionally vague simply because you want to argue about what you think people should get out of what you say. You didn't say anything about layout or simplicity at all, you said, and I quote yet again in case you can't see it "A good example of what Ignite should be is, Origin for EA games." Upwardly's point was Origin is crap. Gave examples of issues experienced with Origin. A bit wordy, perhaps, but at least attempted to illustrate reasons for position re: Origin. You think Ignite should be like Origin. 'Nuff said.  

hmm. upwardly's point was not that origin is crap. his point was that the support the EA gives origin is crap, if you ever used origin you would understand what my original post meant. so gooooooo away.