icywind1980

Rank 3
icywind1980
PostedOct 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Wings & Mounts

I just started playing the other day and I can't seem to find any use for my wings, other than looking pretty cute. Do they do anything? Also, I got a tool-tip about a new mount at level 30 but haven't gotten a quest for it yet. Do I have to go looking for it?

Previously on Dream of Mirror Online: JoeyDarkmoore ~ Crimson_Clover
Advertisement

Trick83

Rank 0
Trick83
PostedOct 04, 2012 2:10 am
The wings (and mounts) give bonus stats while equipped. For more details, here's the link to the wings wiki page.

http://crystalsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Wings

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedOct 04, 2012 5:37 am
Also, make sure to hit T to check the "Available Quests" tab. These optional quests may have your lvl 30 mount as a reward!

Upgrading your wings slowly makes them have better stats the more you upgrade--they also get big and pretty. :3

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedOct 04, 2012 9:35 am
What Sine said. Wings are pretty much a excellent way to permanently increase your stats and they also look awesome when you upgrade them. They both permanently increase stats and get bigger and morph after certain levels.

Trick83 wrote:
The wings (and mounts) give bonus stats while equipped. For more details, here's the link to the wings wiki page.

http://crystalsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Wings  

Thanks for being a awesomely helpful and supporting member of the community, but the Aeria Games Wiki page for wings is here and does show images and stats of most wings (empty spaces added soon).

Main page for the CS wiki is here. It's constantly being updated and already has more detailed information then that wiki. We're also pushing wiki information onto the forums so be on the lookout for that.

icywind1980

Rank 3
icywind1980
PostedOct 04, 2012 11:47 am
See I did a google search for "Crystal Saga wiki" and the aeria games one didn't even come up in the top five results, so I didn't notice it.

Thanks for your help guys!!

(ps afk mode rocks!)

Previously on Dream of Mirror Online: JoeyDarkmoore ~ Crimson_Clover