saiyukou

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 8:57 pm   Last edited by saiyukou on Oct 03, 2012 11:56 pm. Edited 2 times in total

.~* Asulu's Chibis *~.

~Diamond server~
Welcome to my Chibi Shop~ My new tablet finally arrived so I'm making chibis for the Diamond server :3

Samples :

New~

Older~ and not so..chibi lul

Pretty much gonna be roughly the size of the first one, unless you'd like something a little bigger :3

Prices: 300g base~
Extras (wings, really detailed clothing, etc): +50 per (if it's small stuff we can negotiate~)
Weapons: +50g each

POSING:
If you have something in mind, let me know, otherwise I'll just take my artistic license and run with it

Shading options:
Flat, no charge
Cell shaded or gradient: +50g
Full (includes shadows/highlights, like the first sample, up to two of each): +100g

So, I guess I'll judge the interest in these before I decide how many slots I'll take, but for now it's a free for all!

Note: All chibi art will be slightly human-looking, cause that's my style. If you have a non-humanoid character, just let me know if you want them to have a skin color, or if you'd rather have their skin be the color of the fur or whatever. :3

ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
I do take primes in lieu of gold (fashion only, no pets or anything). For example, if you have a 500g prime you'd like to trade for art, that would get you your character, with any extras, and fully shaded.

If you have any of the items listed below, I'll trade you for a normal, full piece of artwork (I can give you examples if you're interested). Depending on the price of the item, I can add a background~
*** - Full whatever you want Very Happy
** - Full character + shading
* - Full character, flat

Wishlist:
Mysterious Hair Bow
Mysterious Tarragon Horns
Mysterious Wings Headgear
Pale Peach costume dyes
or anything cute really
(Also I have a Silver Frost dragon for sale :< looking to sell, or trade + cash for the horns, or trade for the wings the items listed above)

Alright, well if you have any questions or anything, leave a note here or PM Asulu in game~

In-Progress:
smileybee x2
Advertisement

Bbloodlust

Rank 1
Bbloodlust
PostedOct 03, 2012 9:03 pm
so cute ;~; why you gotta be on diamond :c

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedOct 03, 2012 9:08 pm
;~; ........ y u no on sapphire? i recently quit my character, and I still have extra gold in game ;~;

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

smileybee

smileybee
PostedOct 03, 2012 9:13 pm
Woops double posting but do you take AP? instead of gold? cuz i can do tat Very Happy

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

saiyukou

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 9:15 pm
o: AP is fine~

smileybee

smileybee
PostedOct 03, 2012 9:20 pm
its prolly gonna be 1k ap, though XD
my question is wat are u gonna draw o3o?
like extreme detail? oUo? cuz me gusta

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

smileybee

smileybee
PostedOct 03, 2012 9:21 pm
DOUBLE POSTING AGAIN! lulz anyway um can I get 2 then? for 1k ap? because I do have awesome primes i wanna get drawn <3333

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

saiyukou

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 9:31 pm
lol works for me :3 big screenies = <3

smileybee

smileybee
PostedOct 03, 2012 11:00 pm
lulz super big screeny XD

Look #1

http://i.imgur.com/5Wf92.jpg

Look #2

http://i.imgur.com/OqGwO.jpg

heres the album with like a bunch of random pics (with angle and stuff) XD also have weapon and mount.
I dont like restricting artist's work so um what ever inspiration you have go with it XD.
http://imgur.com/a/AMgdI

You can get full resolution (larger screenie) if you press on the gear and click full resolution or just download the whole thing idk o~o'''

but yeah I'm going to gamestop to get an aeria card XD ill sent you the code once i get it <3
You can do background if you want, it doesnt really matter to me, everything u do is so cool ermehgerd -excited!!!!-

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

saiyukou

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 11:03 pm
Aye! I'll get started then~ :3