Spookee69

Rank 1
PostedOct 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Shaiya Phoenix gift?

What is this?
Hi

Anyone know how the giftcodes for phoenix server comes? It says in emails, but who gets them and why? Is there something I missed? I could sure need a gift....
Advertisement

jazkake

Rank 0
jazkake
PostedOct 03, 2012 1:12 pm
after they realesed epi 6.1 there were sent out mail with code...u got 1 hr NT exp stone....

alltho not syre how they picked the accounts....
my main didnt get any( actually havent got any of these codes on my main acc) my alt who wast in game 4 max 2 months got the mail
and wifes account was last used 3-4 weeks before new epi and allso didnt get the mail

edit: tht was into old servers...about pnix.....hmmmm.....does the codes go there @ all?????

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedOct 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Re: Shaiya Phoenix gift?

What is this?
Spookee69 wrote:
Hi

Anyone know how the giftcodes for phoenix server comes? It says in emails, but who gets them and why? Is there something I missed? I could sure need a gift....  

There was an event after the PX server got launched. If you are one of the first x unique visitors, then you qualify for that promotion.

But that event has been ended since that cap got reached already.

signature of xybolt

Spookee69

Rank 1
PostedOct 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: Shaiya Phoenix gift?

What is this?
There was an event after the PX server got launched. If you are one of the first x unique visitors, then you qualify for that promotion.

But that event has been ended since that cap got reached already.[/quote]

The thing is that it is 2 events. 2 different events. And it is still 4 and 11 days left before event is over. And I never got a mail even though I was in phoenix when it started. So just courious about it.

glapfir

Rank 1
PostedOct 03, 2012 8:29 pm
I haven`t got an E-mail for the EP6 free item either.
I didn`t get an E-mail for the new phoenix server welcome pack even though i created my account 6 hours after the server went live, so i know i was one of the first 25,000.

AGE has a very bad track record of successfully completing these E-mail promotional codes for free stuff offers.

MasterExplodr

Rank 3
MasterExplodr
PostedOct 03, 2012 11:13 pm
The code promo that's going on now is one of their random deals. Not everyone will get one, but double check your spam folders just in case. Not sure if emails are still going out, but I got one four days ago, and usually they go out in waves over the course of a couple days.

But yeah, I was on px two hours after launch, was told by a PM that it took three days to hit 25k, but never got the email. I think when they had to delay the promo because of the res rune issue, it caused some problems with their list.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

zechs113

Rank 3
zechs113
PostedOct 03, 2012 11:36 pm
I got the free gift for the release of new episode, for both OS and Phix used the codes given for both sites and got the free gifts 24hrs stone on OS and 12hrs stone for Phix.

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedOct 04, 2012 3:28 am
Same me i get the Free EXP stone from OS and Phnx.. check ur Email that u use for Shaiya.. if u dnt have any og it try to send ticket and inform them u dnt have free gift code mybe it will help up...

rugrog

Rank 2
rugrog
PostedOct 04, 2012 6:00 am