AM - llRedMagell and Xail.
Temp - TFO.
MYST- iTxCris, Zenaku and Stonewolf12
DKST -Spicy, Bane and BladeAngel
Prophet- Umami and LightOracle
SHPS- Turtwig and Cyrane
DMON - Sunyata and CrimsonFire
WRLD- FiryZerker.

Keeping it short to avoid any arguments.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

ballerimboi

Rank 0
ballerimboi
PostedDec 30, 2012 9:42 pm

this plyers called(Bully)
since I checked this post I leave comment for my favoritism of there class this for last few days only i met in arena~~
AM: Psy<--evil , IIRedMageII always focusing to cap the xtal , iT OP dps as Myca,Xail
Temp: TFO- he show to all plyers in this brcket that temp is evil i hate this guy but love his play style.. sup bro :3
Mystic: omg this is my favorite rivals xD stone OP since 60 ,Zenzen o/,Sagunia (super tanky,very hard hitter.. i love u guys)
Prophet: PP as (Umami) i love when she's in my team evil with her fear ,LightOracle,DestinyCry next to PP <3
Shrps: GriMm,Turt,Cyrane xtal caper.. 1 armor crck and GG <3
Dmon: Sunyata, CrimsonFire great dps but sun lvld Sad
Wrld: Anyachi,Bushi i dont mention thouse not yet 80 WL cuz u now why.. (tanky+insane dps)
DS: Mina<-- if this evil joind arena for sure the arena is unbalnce , Spicy,Shini next to mina i hate thouse mp drain xd

~sorry if i didn't mention u cya in arena <3

guilmon816

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:44 pm

do not wanna go against them at all

I just recently leveled out of my old and sweet 61+ arena. Thought I was doing great until I met these people in this 71+ arena. Boy, was I living in a small world...

Templar: TFO (omg, one of the best temps I've seen ever! brutal and great xtal capper), Feral (too much def, no more tempting to attack him)
Warlord: Anayachi...so high dps, you could be dead without knowing that her sword already touched you...
Prophet: Umami and LightOracle > omg, had 2 of them on the same team one time, I think the world just stood still...OP. those fear and lock + antistun and antisleep
Mystic: iTxCris, Stonewolf12, Zenaku, Sagunia...the list goes on. omg, so many awesome mystiqs in this bracket. High damage and great team players. Dead in an instant of their first bites
Sharpshooter: Cyran (Evil)...so pro, Grimm and Turtwig > so OP, high dps and so hard to kill. They cap xtal so fast and kill people like crazy ~
Darkstalker: Minatsuki...the rumor's true hahaha, so OP and great team player, spicy and shingami (high dps), jerry26 (love teaming with him)
Archmage: too many of them like Mystics. Psysiux > very OP, so high damage, 2-3 shots people most of the time, IIRedmageII> omg, what a freaking tank...not as high dps but still a killer, good luck soloing him. Xail, MYCA and iT > high dps too, a little bit squishy but never had to worry cuz we get killed before getting to them
Demonologist: CrimsonFire, poisoz...those summons...evil

Sorry if I missed out any of you guys. So many pro players in this bracket. Wish it was more active.

hassaan54

Rank 0
hassaan54
PostedJan 02, 2013 10:02 pm
interesting o.o

Grand Fantasia | Quill | Natsu9 | Mystic Lvl 7* | Omniscient

miroshisama

Rank 2
miroshisama
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:13 pm

71-80 pvpers

WRLD
Anyachi and Bushido are so OP it's not even funny.
Godlike left, but is still worth the mention. can you say one-combo?
FiryZerker was getting there but went AWOL i thinks

TEMP
TFO (even though you went full nub and blamed Req for spreading rumors) is best temp
in arena atm. very annoying with his battle mount and being so tanky doesnt help fighting him at all. and that dps o___O'
Feral is almost as disgusting as TFO. i think it's a plan thing to target me :<

DKST
Minatsuki you OP person you D: takes down anyone in her way...still havent figured out how to do it myself
Spicy, SunMei, BladeAngel are way too scarce in arena to tell their skill myself but ranks shows their worth.
Bane - myself (pro nub DS) i just go around trolling who i can when i can o.O
Jerry26....can play. hope tp see end results when he hit 80 Surprised

SHRP
Turtwig is only SS i've noticed in 80 for a long while. knows how to play and difficult to land hits most of the time
Grimm played with him a few times...hits uber hard and caps like a boss.

MYST
iTxCris....i swear this dude hacks, he is so HAX. O_O if he dun wanna die, he aint gonna die in a 1v1 good luck taking him on, as he knows how to play dat sage.
Stonewolf12 is good, but not as reactive as Cris, IMO. good on ambush, not so much being ambushed.
Zenaku....getting OP much :<

PROP
Umami....gtfo. this is only PP on my lvl that can literally own me. i got about 3 or 4 hitted from her..not even TFO kills me that fast most times T_T
LightOracle...so tanky o.o no dps at all but dont try 1v1 her, backup will come b4 you can remove 1/3 of her hp. she will stall you D:

ARCH
Psysiux.... Fizioks you bully you.
RedMage this dude tanks like a baws. thank God for mp drain or he will just out-tank you and finish you in two shades.
iT dat dps...squishy though. loved to troll him (why you leave req bro?)
MYCA ugh. tanky and dps is haxx
Kibummie getting really close to unbearable, still ways to go.
Xail you ho. why you getting so tanky bra? yo mama wouldnt be proud :/ and your dps isnt cool either T_T

DMON
CrimsonFire(?) very squishy, imo, but has good dps.
Poizoz you nub, why you no get pro yet? (forever eating her <3) love her spirit though.
Sunyata yeah yeah he left 80 but omg that dps....he hits even harder than Psy -____- 11k crits ftl QQ

for the ppl i HAVE played with but left out, i forget IGNs like a pro so bear with me. and to that nub Haru4444 or w/e, stop trolling dual sleep. i will still kill you -_-

LloydxLloyd

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 3:11 am

My top players! o/

If you're not on my list, then obviously we haven't meet yet.
DarkStalkers: Minatsuki , SunMei , and Jerry26.
ArchMages: iT , Xail , RedMage , and MYCA.
SharpShooters: Cyrane , GrimM , and Turtwig.
WarLords: BioTech , haru447 , and haturi.
Mystics: iTxCris , and Zenaku.
Templars: TFO , and Jimbob.
Prophets: Umami , Lyna , and LightOracle.
Demonologists: CrimsonFire , and poisoz.

Case closed. o/

frozenbb

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:52 pm

My last update on 71-80 pvpers

WRLD
Anyachi (hehe...you came back in time last night so that I could pvp with you for my last time in 80s HF), Bushid0 (....a pervert?...xD)

TEMP
TFO (stayed at 80s for a while, time to move forward to capping!!! byebye all xD)
Notes to other templars: I see alot of tanky templars in arena nowadays, but you should balance the dmg and def because if you only have def, you only act like a statue and get ganged by 2-3 people in arena after your teamates died.

DKST
Minatsuki (speechless when you say yourself noob...I think that's a joke of yours right? It was fun to pvp with you), Bane, Jerry26, Sharalove (come 90s and beat me)

SHRP
Turtwig (um...I forgot your new name already..haha...), GrimM (um....fast xtal capper, and mana-drain me crazy....)

MYST
iTxCris (o.o I can't win against you nowadays since you fortified your armors up...have fun owning in 80s arena xD), Stonewolf (where have u been? T.T)

PROP
Umami (nice, no fear spam from you....opps, please don't log umi for 90s pvp plz xD), LightOrcale, Lyna, Astrongest (this is the only PP I see so far who don't use fear spam, I respect you. e.e+ lvl up)

ARCH
Psysiux (Magic canon, I wonder who can win against him in 1v1, it always take at least 2 people to take him down x.x), RedMage (a little less dmg than Psysiux, but alot tankier, when I 1v1 him, it is just a waste of pots x.x), iT, MYCA, Miname, Xail (byebye, no more forever locks from you...xD I only can kill you when you are not paying attention. xD)

DMON
CrimsonFire (squishy, but good knowledge of playing demon), Poisoz (gear up bro, you can own people in arena)

hehe...I had a lot of funs in arena. See ya all in 90s.

ballerimboi

Rank 0
ballerimboi
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:15 pm

GL

TEMP
TFO (stayed at 80s for a while, time to move forward to capping!!! byebye all xD)
Notes to other templars: I see alot of tanky templars in arena nowadays, but you should balance the dmg and def because if you only have def, you only act like a statue and get ganged by 2-3 people in arena after your teamates died. --> Big Check xD

GoodLuck bro^^

NotBadObama

Rank 0
NotBadObama
PostedJan 21, 2013 9:59 pm

?

Surprised

blitsz01

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:25 am
<3 THIS BRACKET,..