frozenbb

Rank 1
PostedNov 06, 2012 1:02 pm
What is your IGN, xcrimsonshadowx? Toshiru?

lol...you sound like my 4k kills are all from the lowbies. I do join HF often, but nowadays HF is not as often as before in 71-80. Well, at least when I joined it. I think it is due to many players are already capped at lv80 or they farmed enough pvp points already. We need new players in the arena. TM is just another way to get my 4k kills quest done ASAP. Unfortunately, GW kills don't count in the quest or else I don't even need to be in TM.

Secondly lowbies hit the mobs because they have no idea what they are doing and I'm pretty sure everyone hates them for that but there's not a lot you can do about it.

LOL...I laughed out lound when I see this. I don't know how many times you joined TM. However, almost every TM I joined, there are people who make mobs aoed people who just joined TM (not finished loading I think). To be honest, I think they did it on purpose because they even laughed after they did it.

Thirdly, you run a lot. It happened quite a few times to be in the last round with only you and 1-2 more lowbies and even if I aoed 600 times I couldn't find you. I'm guessing you hid between the mobs before they got released or used stealth fruit. That's not what I call "I never run away from anyone if it is 1v1 even if I will be killed". (Note: this was before I leveled)  

lol....I bet you are toshiru then. Do you expect a lv78 temp to win against lv83 AM? Even though I won't die from you, but I can't kill you (to be honest) because of the spontanenous locks and freezes. It is just a waste of pots (from mana drain staff). In TM, we are aiming for win and not for kill. If you know you can't beat a guy, then you try to run away and survive it. I think that's the basic strategy in fighting right? Besides, I don't even know if the stealthers are lowbies or not. Once again, I don't wanna get ganged especially the stealthers usually just show up for last hit to ks. I should clarify this phrase for misunderstood "I never run away from anyone if it is 1v1 even if I will be killed." I meant if I see a chance to beat the enemy, then I will 1v1 even if I will be killed.

lol...I know they don't care, but if you see the people walk together in TM without fighting each other and kill rest of the other people (I am not saying Requiem only, other guilds do that too like DG). Then, you know what I mean. I know many people like to team up, I am not here to blame them and I don't care if they gang me. It is TM afterall.

lol...you sound like they ganged me because I have debuffs? lol...in 3rd round, I always don't have any debuffs and yet they don't hit each other, but me. Once again, I don't care if they team up on me, but I will run away for sure, specially when I can't tank 2 lv81+ players at the same time. I am a noob templar afterall.

I am not complaining getting attacked in TM. I am just telling the things I see in TM and clarifying the rumours saying I love to kill lowbies for fun in TM. Well, it happens in yesterday's wr. I was asking for lowbies for wr in lfp chat and a lowbie A said I would love to help you and I am a pvp player. ok...that's fine and I said thank you. Then, I added more lowbies to full party. Once I killed the demon, then the lowbie A said "oh...I just saw TFO run away from Blade in TM...what a pathetic noob." lol...I never run away from Blade nowadays in TM. I don't know who the lowbie is, but obviously he is spreading rumours about me. That's why I made the post at first here.

I have the freedom to post anything I want and this is just my personal feeling about TM and Requiem. To be honest, I don't hate Requiem in general, but some of them hate me personally like Ryken and Asyr because I killed their alt lowbies in TM before and they swear they will hunt me down whenever they see me in TM. Also, the only one I hated in this game is called Rheddd because he made one of my best friends 'xXChiXx' in GF quitted game. To be honest, in my opinion, he is not even a man. I like cryane and psytix and minatsuki. Even they bullied me with their overpower dmg in arena, but they are fun to play with in arena.

This is my last post here because this is the 'comment' post for 71-80 pvp.
Advertisement

block90000

Rank 0
block90000
PostedNov 06, 2012 1:26 pm

71-80 pvp

lolol
i dont even have 71-80 char and i dont kill lowbies in TM and my kill quest isnt even close to 4000 dude lol why your so mad because everyone targets u in TM maybe its because u KS run and troll sleep hammer and battle mount lol

lol keep crying dude its quite funny to me

psysiux

Rank 0
psysiux
PostedNov 06, 2012 1:33 pm

LOL

Well, this is surprising.
We Requiemers attack each other in the arena and in TM just so let you know. We don't need to defend anything. Think and say anything you want, I'll laugh about it. Also, why are you assuming that those lowbies are one of our alts? It's quite funny on how you suddenly accuse my guild. I'm a bit offended about this. Don't talk as if you have some proof. You mentioned my guild twice. Please don't talk to my guild like that. What if we change positions and I said the same thing, not so cute to hear huh?.
And oh, you said "Jealous". first of all, it's a game. Who would ever get jealous to someone in a game?
Minatsuki and I don't ignore each other in arena. I'd say when we fight, it's almost like a fight of smoke and fire. Both are dangerous but them fighting each other, it's perty much pointless. Getting sidetracked here e.e . My point is, we fight each other.
Yes. Who cares if a player buys AP? No one. I buy AP to fortify my gears, get everything I need to level, etc. As what Mina said, yes. Some of us don't have all day to play. We can't do dungeons that much, because of work. We don't have all time.
Everybody is the best. I don't want to put on who's the best on this class whatsoever. As I see it as bias.

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedNov 06, 2012 3:19 pm
My mom is OP in 71-80

annsachd

Rank 2
annsachd
PostedNov 06, 2012 8:28 pm
Best way to really handle this is by ignoring. No reason to put this further off topic.

Also, Psysiux, sig too big :c

f4ctfinder

Rank 0
f4ctfinder
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:42 am
dafudge happened here? lol .___.

MyAnimeList(outdated) Quill/7x/DMN/4x/RNGR/ 'What happens to a dream deferred?'

Hawk_21

Rank 0
Hawk_21
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Huh? Eh? Wut?

-Taking a moment of silence-

So, uhm... Today I wake up at 7 AM. Brush my teeth and take a bath. It was so relaxing. Like having a tea with milk under the beautiful sunlight.

Oops... My bad, thought this was my diary .____.

So uhm... kk fine fine. 71-80 pvp eh...
Here my very own personal list that have nothing to do with the dead or any other living ppl opinion or influence or w/e the side effect of drinking too much milk

NONE Very Happy

Chu got a problem with that? D:<<<

Too bad cuz me not care at all :DDDDD

NotBadObama

Rank 0
NotBadObama
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:35 pm

71-80 aka reach 79-80-->abusempdrain xD

nice lists, and kinda seems fair -sorta- . the game gear built and the + has plays a big role that can make a person do what they always wanted to.

the game system NEED to work on how it goes, i heard and some people confirmed that element ( resistance ) doesn't work "yet".

In MY opinion, the game not yet fully developed or giving the chance that players use all what they have when they want to...
for example the talents, if someone have them, why cant they use/change the talents whenever they want, so they can defend themselves against other classes to be more defensive or able to have change them while fighting.

One more thing, not sure why biotech mentioned here *2nd post and some others* when comparing e.e Reason i mentioned biotech 1) inactive, 2) not any good, 3)he is a noob.
everyone got their own style, way to play their class, none can be the judge, but can give their opinions, some might agree, others not.
About the off topic going from pvp to TM its... when the impossible can happen o.o but mostly mage class or stealther gets it Razz
another part about req. PLEASE talking about how guilds run in TM creates something like... drama drama drama Ooooh!!!!!

cdo141

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: 71-80 aka reach 79-80-->abusempdrain xD

NotBadObama wrote:

the game system NEED to work on how it goes, i heard and some people confirmed that element ( resistance ) doesn't work "yet".

One more thing, not sure why biotech mentioned here *2nd post and some others* when comparing e.e Reason i mentioned biotech 1) inactive, 2) not any good, 3)he is a noob.
everyone got their own style, way to play their class, none can be the judge, but can give their opinions, some might agree, others not.

Aye, don't be too harsh on yourself

Anyway, resistance is never implemented in our version. I doubt it ever will.

xionccc

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2012 8:43 pm

LOL

the ap buyers always has 90 % chance to win in any Arena lol the dungeon players need wait like 1 week for max 1 item + 15 or +18 but ap buyer only need 1 day for put full any stuff lol
Wasting $.$ the is the easy way to be op