frozenbb

Rank 1
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:15 am

*TFO - I shall call you Usain Bolt, for the very reason that you run too much. I know it's strategic and I don't see it as cowardice, so don't get me wrong. You also have a very high DPS output. You may run but it pose quite an annoyance to those who are opposing against you, which would cause frustration and thus losing their concentration(to me I see it as your humor) . Also your crystal capping ability is astonishing. -P.S. If you use a battle mount, for me it's like Usain Bolt in a F1 race car.  

Who are you, redshimizu?
um...when did I run too much? You meant in HF or in TM? I only run when 3 or more gang me in HF. In TM, after I got a kill, I usually run around with sleep hammer because if I don't run, lv80+ people (Asyr, Ryken, Toshiru, etc) will gang me which happens alot of time nowadays. As you can see, most of them are from Requiem.

*I know alot of people hate me because I won too many TMs and I killed alot of lowbies (mostly stealthers) in 1st round of TMs. Well, I am not killing lowbies for fun because I am doing the 4k kill quest. Once I am done with 4k quest, I don't think I will join TM any more. To be honest, why do they hate me? I saw alot of lowbies hit the mobs in TM to aoe other people and yet people don't hate them, but me? I don't really get it. The only reason I can think of is due to jealous. I am making this post because yesterday when I was doing wr, some lowbies was making rumours saying I was running from Blade (lv80 DS) in TM. LOL...I never run away from anyone if it is 1v1 even if I will be killed, but it doesn't happen often in TM. I am sure these lowbies are the alt of the highbees from Requiem.

*Note to all lowbies: TM is not meant for lowbies to win. If you (lowbies) win once or twice, it is because you can stealth and have luck. Also, TM is a survival mini-game and not a killing mini-game. When I was lv50-, I always got killed by lv70 (the time lv70 was the max lv). Even now, I always got killed by lv90 too, specially by Arcana.
Advertisement

xcrimsonshadowx

Rank 0
xcrimsonshadowx
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:45 am
Firstly killing lowbies in TM is a really pathetic way to complete your pvp quests. If you want to complete the pvp quests then join HF, WSB, SB. I understand sometimes you have to kill 1 lowbie to get your kill daily. if arena never starts because people think sitting in kaslow is more entertaining. (but I think 71-80 arena starts quite a lot tbh ;p) but killing 4k lowbies is a different thing.

Secondly lowbies hit the mobs because they have no idea what they are doing and I'm pretty sure everyone hates them for that but there's not a lot you can do about it.

Thirdly, you run a lot. It happened quite a few times to be in the last round with only you and 1-2 more lowbies and even if I aoed 600 times I couldn't find you. I'm guessing you hid between the mobs before they got released or used stealth fruit. That's not what I call "I never run away from anyone if it is 1v1 even if I will be killed". (Note: this was before I leveled)

Lastly don't say things you're not sure about and please don't talk as if Requiem actually cares enough to spread rumors or even care about your existence.

It's not against the rules to kill lowbies but in the same time it's not against the rules to kill the people with debuffs. Most of the time you're a target simply because you're in TM and you count as a possible kill and a chance to advance in the next round. Having debuffs is just an extra reason to attack you because 1) getting killed as a lowbie isn't fun 2) debuffs make you weaker=easier to kill.

So don't complain so much about getting attacked in TM and don't say Requiem spreads rumors about people just because you heard some lowbies talking lol. How do you even know who they were and also why would Requiem members do wr with you if they hate you? If they hate you.

I really don't have anything against you nor care enough to but please don't say stuff like you said in the post above.

ilockes

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:54 am
xcrimsonshadowx wrote:
Firstly killing lowbies in TM is a really pathetic way to complete your pvp quests. If you want to complete the pvp quests then join HF, WSB, SB. I understand sometimes you have to kill 1 lowbie to get your kill daily. if arena never starts because people think sitting in kaslow is more entertaining. (but I think 71-80 arena starts quite a lot tbh ;p) but killing 4k lowbies is a different thing.

Secondly lowbies hit the mobs because they have no idea what they are doing and I'm pretty sure everyone hates them for that but there's not a lot you can do about it.

Thirdly, you run a lot. It happened quite a few times to be in the last round with only you and 1-2 more lowbies and even if I aoed 600 times I couldn't find you. I'm guessing you hid between the mobs before they got released or used stealth fruit. That's not what I call "I never run away from anyone if it is 1v1 even if I will be killed". (Note: this was before I leveled)

Lastly don't say things you're not sure about and please don't talk as if Requiem actually cares enough to spread rumors or even care about your existence.

It's not against the rules to kill lowbies but in the same time it's not against the rules to kill the people with debuffs. Most of the time you're a target simply because you're in TM and you count as a possible kill and a chance to advance in the next round. Having debuffs is just an extra reason to attack you because 1) getting killed as a lowbie isn't fun 2) debuffs make you weaker=easier to kill.

So don't complain so much about getting attacked in TM and don't say Requiem spreads rumors about people just because you heard some lowbies talking lol. How do you even know who they were and also why would Requiem members do wr with you if they hate you? If they hate you.

I really don't have anything against you nor care enough to but please don't say stuff like you said in the post above.  

Surprised

It would be nice if Requiem members would attack each other in arena.

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:56 am
ilockes wrote:
xcrimsonshadowx wrote:

Surprised

It would be nice if Requiem members would attack each other in arena.  

When I was in requiem I attacked anything that moved in arena o/

ilockes

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:56 am
+1 for Desu Mad Sadly the rest are too cowardly

xcrimsonshadowx

Rank 0
xcrimsonshadowx
PostedNov 06, 2012 12:01 pm
Lol we attack each other most of the time. Pvp is pvp. Just because we don't kill each other in the first round (because 1) it's hard to find each other when there's a lot of people 2) there's a lot of kills anyway and you only need 1, you have to save kills for later rounds~) doesn't mean we don't attack each other at all. I use the guild list as a TM stalk list because I know a lot of people from our guild join and it helps me find out who's still alive (or soon to be dead!).

I have to say there were times when I didn't really attack some people but that was because I couldn't kill them and they couldn't kill me (unless we got ganged).

So again please don't talk about things you don't know <3

spooterman

Rank 0
spooterman
PostedNov 06, 2012 12:06 pm
Thought it was about 71-80 Arena. Why sudden shift to TM? anyway, just passing by ^.^

ilockes

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 12:08 pm
xcrimsonshadowx wrote:
Lol we attack each other most of the time. Pvp is pvp. Just because we don't kill each other in the first round (because 1) it's hard to find each other when there's a lot of people 2) there's a lot of kills anyway and you only need 1, you have to save kills for later rounds~) doesn't mean we don't attack each other at all. I use the guild list as a TM stalk list because I know a lot of people from our guild join and it helps me find out who's still alive (or soon to be dead!).

I have to say there were times when I didn't really attack some people but that was because I couldn't kill them and they couldn't kill me (unless we got ganged).

So again please don't talk about things you don't know <3  

I have seen several times Minat and Psy ignoring each other Surprised Perhaps this is something you don't know about? Or perhaps they can't kill each oher so they ignore one another? Also, I'm tlaking about ARENA. Not TM. Don't be so drab. No one really cares overly much about an AP guild anyway.

redshimizu

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 12:26 pm   Last edited by redshimizu on Nov 06, 2012 3:20 pm. Edited 6 times in total
This topic is for people who deserves the recognition for the achievements of their class. If me and Psy don't attack each other, what of it?
I can't count how many times we've fought each and ended up in a tie, which means I killed her and she kills me as well. Also as I said before that you should not get me wrong, I see it as a strategy not cowardice. So if we don't attack each, if I give my team victory isn't that what you guys want? What I care for is the end result any means to that is irrelevant. I have no time to argue with a person about 'who's the bigger hypocrite'. I respect your opinions and why can't you do the same? Do you bear such hatred that you would find any loopholes in my opinion as a sign of jealousy or complains? This post is how people work as an individual, not the Guild or the people who supports them. So if you could be so nice, not to include my guild. If so, this topic will stray from it's original intent.

If I have the resource to use at my will, then why not use it? I see no point in keeping in dormant. About AP? So let's say you do dungeons runs, so what's the end result of all that hard work for you? The same reason as I use AP, to fortify my gears, to get vanity items, to restock my consumables(that includes the CS pots) and for leveling items(e.g. Gems & Charms). It's either one or two of those reasons why you run dungeons, if not all of it. So why judge me for us AP? It's like you're judging yourself for doing dungeons. To tell you honestly, I use AP cause I don't have time to do dungeons, it's merely extra from what I work for in real life. So as the end result, we don't do the same amount of work as I use real currency to my advantage. So what if I do? Do you think words would cause me trauma? Don't make me laugh. For any of your complains to AP users, like myself, then who are the people you look up to? Don't play favoritism just because you have something against me. If you're to dull to understand all that then let me put it as simple as possible.

Me and AP = Work in real life. Work in real life + stress = No time for dungeons. No time for dungeons + stress = No gold. No gold + Work in real life = I can't advance anything in game. So the end result as a compensation for my busy schedule I use AP.

So to remind you, this is for individual opinion and how the person work as an individual.
Don't drag my guild into this. Don't you dare name drop my guild ever again, if you yourself is not prepared to pay the consequences.

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedNov 06, 2012 12:30 pm
lol. This has gone well off topic.

On a side note. redshimizu, your sig is too big.

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"