taxitaxitaxi

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 10:06 am

71-80 pvp arena

Since now the arena is so active that almost everyone got their daily done, I would like to mention about those OP and not so OP ppl XD sorry not going to mention about me since Im just a noobie:
DarkStalker:
Minatsuki, lol this DS is such a defensive and killer in arena, very well gear + use of candies+ cs pots and know how to use her class well.
Verious, this DS is OK for gears, dps and such, dont know about him much since I rarely see him, but he's worth mention in here.
BladeAngel: this DS dont use pvp set also cs pots, but he know how to play DS very well, with his stealth and cloak, he take ppl down alots.
GSDesu: well gears DS with decent dmg and cap crystal pretty fast.
Kartel: one of the very good DS around with well gear and know well how to play his class, he's unique DS for me.
Sharpshooter:
AlexanderTRK: lol this SS is one of the OP killer and cap crystal very fast, very well gears and switch many weapons to kill faster.
CuteLysa: she is new in this bracket but having very good dps, though, she doesnt use pvp set atm, her mongoes reflect didnt last long, hope she doesnt forget to recast it xD
Turtwig: I think no one else is worth mention, so here this SS is a well balance in dps and defensive, he know how to play his class very well, but he's just not active atm, maybe busy with his real life.
Archmage
Psysiux: such a fearful one, kill 57 ppl and got over 1k fame with MVP title last night, very well gear, tanky, and very high dps, she is like always use cs pots though.
iT: This AM is dps based, not so tanky, and I dont know why he like to use ice rather than lightning as most of other AM do, prolly he's unique xD
Demonologist:
GSAlice: very well gear and dps, this DMN dont use summon much, id say that I almost never see her use summon before, but she's ok one.
CrimsonFire: not so tanky but she's the active DMN in arena atm.
Templar:
Senia: the most active templar with well dps and defensive in arena atm.
Unique: almost never see him, lets say rarely, this temp have high defence but not focus much on his dps but he's one of the good temp around.
WarLord:
Bilal1990: he's know how to use WL well but mostly in pve since he live with dungeon more than arena, I think he's ok WL to mention.
Godlike: another dps based one, yes hit hard but less defensive.
Mystic:
Sugumi: well gears and very high dps mystic atm with 4-5 hits cap crystal, she play her class very well in pvp and also the advertiser of the daily xp.
Denan: well balance mystic, have good dps and defensive and very flexible in using those 3 animal forms.
Prophet:
Bom: tanky and good supporter prophet with mp drain staff and 2h hammer in her HF dragon form, and Bom is one of the best prophet around I think.
Aleiya: well gears prophet with well dps magic atk, this prophet mostly use staff in arena.
Lyna: tanky prophet but not much dps as Bom and Aleiya, seem to always target crystal than support her team.
LightOracle: this prophet have no dps at all, but very tanky and switch weapons between situation plus use fear alots.
pls feel free to post your idea here for other to see, and Ty for your reading Very Happy
Advertisement

herobb

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 10:36 am
Well...I agree with most of your comments here, but I think you switched around Bom and Lyna's comment. I agree Bom is a tanky and high dps prophet, but she never support her teamates in dungeons (well...maybe once in a while). She only targets to cap the crystal and doesn't give buffs. On the other hand, Lyna always tries to heals (I think she is too busy with buffs and fear). At least she will buff people when have time and she will use fear to hold the enemies. I think she targets the crytals sometimes because she wants more pvp points only. So, I would say Lyna is more supportive than Bom. That's my pvp experience with them.

Also, for WL, you missed Biotech or did he level up to 81+ already?

taxitaxitaxi

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Well...I agree with most of your comments here, but I think you switched around Bom and Lyna's comment. I agree Bom is a tanky and high dps prophet, but she never support her teamates in dungeons (well...maybe once in a while). She only targets to cap the crystal and doesn't give buffs. On the other hand, Lyna always tries to heals (I think she is too busy with buffs and fear). At least she will buff people when have time and she will use fear to hold the enemies. I think she targets the crytals sometimes because she wants more pvp points only. So, I would say Lyna is more supportive than Bom. That's my pvp experience with them.

Also, for WL, you missed Biotech or did he level up to 81+ already?  

oh yes sorry >.< if I miss understand about the two prophets, I actually see your idea about them, and for WL Biotech, id like to say he's not here for a while, prolly quit, I didnt mention him here coz he hasnt play for like one month alr, he's the best WL in 71-80 arena.

anyachii

Rank 0
anyachii
PostedOct 08, 2012 7:45 pm

so i need to do something while theres a maint ._.

not gonna mention those who left 80 bracket

SIN:
GSDesu he always poofs making him a very difficult target ._. and not to mention that anoying posion and bits or w/e i dunno sins

DEM:
GSalice dem crits hurt and yeah CrimsonFire aswell

TEMP:
TFO i like to pvp with him

AM:
Psyiux can 2-3 hit me and its a problem killing her

SS:
Tempo has nice dps /i havent tried turtwig yet

MYST:
not seeing myst lately on arena since sugumi already levelled

WL:
Godlike great dps and knows his stuff well now he's 79 he's alot more tankier

PROP:
most props are evil .. but i like Lyna she buffs and heal for you all the time and i hate it when she's on the other team x.x

anyway this were the only guys who i pvped if im missing anyone probably i havent pvped with them yet

and i wish this maintenance will finish soon i havent done my dailies x.x

uwetoykol1234

Rank 0
uwetoykol1234
PostedOct 08, 2012 10:02 pm

D:

I didn't even make on the list, -emo corner-

IGN - of course it's NAL! (who's that u said?) . . . Sad

Posted By Aeria Mobile

f4ctfinder

Rank 0
f4ctfinder
PostedOct 17, 2012 2:26 am
._. bored, so i guess i'll post something here.

though i'm not in the position as to voice who actually is the 'best' in this bracket (fairly almost everyone can easily kill me) and since i'm only joining arena for dailies, just bear with it =_=.

DS: Minatsuki =_= she's too good. even if you strip her gears off, she'll still find a way to bring you down. Smart player.

Desu. poof and poof.

Rheddd and Kartel seems to be tied.

Temp: TFO. i dont like this guy ._. runs fast, kills me quickly too which is second to Mina and Psysiux.

AM: Psysiux. She looks like Swizzie. Can we say she plays like Swizzie too?

DMN: GSAlice lvl'd up. So CrimsonFire is the only one left. Creamy's dps is just a slap to my face ._.

PP: Aleiya and Bom.

Myst: iTxCris. He knows his class.

WL: Bilal1990. i kinda picture him like Incredible Hulk in arena, dunno, he's tanky and has great dps.

Godlike. Less tanky, still great though.

SS:

MyAnimeList(outdated) Quill/7x/DMN/4x/RNGR/ 'What happens to a dream deferred?'

LloydxLloyd

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 2:17 am

Well

DKST: Minatsuki, BladeAngel and SunMei.
AM: Psysiux , iT, Kibummie and RedMage (not sure with his full name).
DMON: CrimsonFire and Tsukihime.
TEMP: KushTank and LastHope (again, not sure with his full name).
SS: Cyrane and Turtwig.
WL: Godlike.
MYSTIC: iTxCris and toobored.
PP: Umami , Lyna and LightOracle.
Yeah. That's right. I didn't put details whatsoever. I'm lazy to type. LOL!

redshimizu

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 2:53 am
For me everyone is the best. \O
Here I am to special mention the players who's achievements are worthy of recognition.
Well without further adieu:

Archmage Class:
*Psysiux - Such high DPS output and the ability to tank her enemies and turns the situation in her favor. She uses a different style than her respective class, a difference in tactics but the same strategy as everyone else is using. Her variety of skill use is very admirable, but it follows a certain pattern. Overall, in this specific class and on this bracket, I see her as the biggest threat of them all.
*iT - Almost deliver the same amount of DPS as Psysiux does but he does eliminates/targets players who could pose threats or would affect the momentum of his team. He plays his class almost the same as Psysiux, but he's too conservative.
*Kibummie - His DPS is at moderate, in my opinion, but he has more tanking power than the first two mentioned. He has a wide knowledge of this class but his DPS needs a bit more work.
Warlord Class:
*Godlike - Tanking ability is almost the as BioTech, but I cannot decide if BioTech has better tanking ability or they're just equal. His DPS is really high and almost unbearable at one point. He does not give up easily as much as everyone in the arena when they're sided with a team that doesn't even have a chance w/ the opposing team. He's also adept with his class!
*Anyachi - Same with Godlike and BioTech's tanking issue, I can't decide which of the three has mo tanking ability. As a warlord, she has a very high DPS output and it's really frustrating as my class can't deliver as much as they do. She concentrates a lot on the crystal(which shows a knowledge that capping it will give victory to the team).
Templars:
*TFO - I shall call you Usain Bolt, for the very reason that you run too much. I know it's strategic and I don't see it as cowardice, so don't get me wrong. You also have a very high DPS output. You may run but it pose quite an annoyance to those who are opposing against you, which would cause frustration and thus losing their concentration(to me I see it as your humor) . Also your crystal capping ability is astonishing. -P.S. If you use a battle mount, for me it's like Usain Bolt in a F1 race car.
Darkstalker -
I am not going to judge my own class, it's not about pride. People might think I'm just being one-sided and/or bias. To avoid any unnecessary feedbacks or gossips, I'll leave the comment of this class as just this message.
Sharpshooter:
*Secil - She delays the opposing side and caps the crystal quite effectively(almost unnoticeable ). She play defensively than the person I'm comparing her to, not going to name that person just to avoid any unnecessary feedbacks. She play quite well and very fun to fight with.
*CuteLysa - She's more of a capper than a killer, she's not even a mix of both. She concentrates more in capping(when she's on my team, which gives me more room to fight the other members of the opposing team)
Demonologist:
First of, I don't see much Demonologist.
*CrimsonFire - Her DPS really high, almost the same as Archmages have. I apologize but I curse her for the debuff she'll cast. Her team play is quite admirable as well!
Mystic:
*iTxCris - I love his play style, quite different from all the other mystics in this bracket I've seen so far. His evasion as high as Darkstalkers and Sharpshooters have without the buffs. Also along with that he uses the anti stun staff in bird form, as the weapon activates he switches to wolf form and the 70 hammer, quite formidable.
Prophet:
*Umami - Enough said.
*Lyna - I haven't seen her much lately, but when she was in the arena she's really quite fond using her fear spam. Almost not susceptible to death and she supports her team and no need to even reminding her to rebuff.
*LightOracle - She tries her best always and like Lyna does not need to be reminded of rebuffing the whole team, she also quite adept w/ fear spamming her enemies. Very good support and her arena performance is spectacular. \O

Was that all I believe? Thank you for reading. \O

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedNov 06, 2012 3:27 am
z.z leaving 80 asap but one list cant hurt

AM - Psy bully and iT
I don't think I need to give much reasons their DPS is insane at times. It is fun chasing Psy.

DMNs - Crimson is good, not that tanky though. Can't wait to see Tsuki perform at his best he takes a lot more hits to take down.

Temps - Senia and Unique - unkillable tanks z.z i have to use fruits and consumbles to take them down. use their gears properly. The rest tend to run from me :/

WLs - Godlike and Anayachi. High dps and can take me down in 1 combo. They hurt so much and tanky at same time.

DS - SunMei; Let us be fair the rest of us spam tons of pots and CS pots and he is still a better team player than the rest of us. Rest of us try to solo arenas; we need to learn more team play like him.

SS - Haven't really seen any SS's in 80...Cyrane the few times I've seen him hes good the rest are eh. Rest spend more time running than anything else.

PP - Umami ; I chase you forever D:<

Mystic: Cris \o\ awesome dps and great with his forms; I remember back in 60 he was only using wolf for the longest time. He has come a long way and is still getting better.

see you all in 90 :p

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedNov 06, 2012 7:28 am
I'll be joining you all once I get to 75