PigIer

Rank 3
PigIer
PostedOct 03, 2012 10:49 am
This isn't to disrespect you or your work, I like it, but may I suggest saving them as .PNG to get rid of the background so there is no white square around it?

Anyhow, good stuff Very Happy

Advertisement

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
PostedOct 05, 2012 10:22 pm
PigIer wrote:
This isn't to disrespect you or your work, I like it, but may I suggest saving them as .PNG to get rid of the background so there is no white square around it?

i dont take Criticism to kindly so please dont do it again

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
PostedOct 05, 2012 10:55 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
First. Can I get one of each?

Halloween Themed Requests:
IGN: Irisaria
Guild: DirtyLittleFreakz
Render: up to you
Color(s): any that go with the render

IGN: Irisaria
Color(s): dark colors like red
Type of Font: anything gothic looking  

http://i45.tinypic.com/2r389vr.png  

http://i47.tinypic.com/21ceblf.png  

sorry it took so long haven't had a day off tuesday and my next day off wont be until next friday saturday so it will be about 9 days before my next day off

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
PostedOct 05, 2012 10:56 pm
PigIer wrote:

btw your signature is to big so please change it and follow the ToS on signatures it needs to be 700wx200h and no more then 120 KB
~thanks

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedOct 05, 2012 11:06 pm
Kolten92 wrote:
PigIer wrote:

i dont take Criticism to kindly so please dont do it again  
He wasn't criticizing anything, nor was he being rude in any way, so I don't think the attitude you gave him was necessary. In fact he complimented your work. He was simply giving you a suggestion, in a polite way, that would improve your siggies a lot, with little effort, and I agree with him - text mask siggies look best when saved as a PNG for transparency. ^^

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedOct 07, 2012 11:57 am
Hi hun. I really like the signature you made for me. It just doesnt seem halloween themed to me. Also i like the txt signature but i hate the white background

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
PostedOct 07, 2012 11:59 am
Ninniachel wrote:
Hi hun. I really like the signature you made for me. It just doesnt seem halloween themed to me. Also i like the txt signature but i hate the white background  

well for the name signature i did save it as .png like Pig said and look what it does same **** thing and for the siggie the girl is actually on a pumpkin and i didnt know what kind of background you wanted...

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedOct 07, 2012 12:04 pm
Send me the txt file at some point so i can try playing around with it to remove the white background

Bbloodlust

Rank 1
Bbloodlust
PostedOct 07, 2012 12:07 pm
Kolten92 wrote:

well for the name signature i did save it as .png like Pig said and look what it does same **** thing and for the siggie the girl is actually on a pumpkin and i didnt know what kind of background you wanted...  

what kind of editor do you use?

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedOct 07, 2012 1:28 pm
Bbloodlust wrote:
Kolten92 wrote:

what kind of editor do you use?  
If you use GIMP, here's a video tutorial. The first comment on it describes in detail how to go about the steps before saving it.

If you're using Photoshop, all you need to do is make sure you're using layers separate from the default 'Background' layer, and make sure you hide any other background layers you might have, so you can see the checker pattern, that means transparency. Then Save for Web, and save it as a PNG-24 with Transparency checked.

If you don't use either of them then idk what to tell ya xD