KenderTDS

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Re: RE: Server merge concerns

gmdredd wrote:
This also will allow your friendly [GM] team to be in game more, and run more events like Castle Siege!  

Anything we can do to make YOUR life easier at work. Heaven forbid something is done for the customers to make the game more enjoyable and fun to play in our off time.
Advertisement

vampofval21

GameSage: Aeria Browser
PostedOct 03, 2012 7:17 pm
dantilus10 wrote:

the alliances that are on that server also have some of the longest running feuds  
lol

Understatement of the century.  

OMG ROFL xD +100000000000000000000000 muffins to you! So much win ♥

Ranshalvaz

Rank 1
Ranshalvaz
PostedOct 03, 2012 8:02 pm
KenderTDS wrote:
4 million
Top Alliance is 63 Million  

In comparison to Legends:
4 million is 10th rank sire
63 million is 2nd rank alliance

Legends has some newer players, and people who take a more casual approach also.
I'm sure the top 100 players, and top 5 alliances from Ascension will all do just fine.

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedOct 03, 2012 9:06 pm
honestly the 3 day truce is more of a nuisance than anything since it make it utterly impossible to plunder for 3 straight days.So if we see an inactive we can't take their resources. Not to mention in order reorganize in terms of alliance we are going to need to at least port some players into certain areas since we are going to be ported randomly.

Kaliedo

Rank 0
Kaliedo
PostedOct 04, 2012 10:46 am
Exciting my foot, this is stupid.

I never got why they ever considered merging servers with this kind of game, where time played was a significant factor. One side ends up being at a huge disadvantage.

In this case Legends gets a huge upper hand in power, heroes and city development, Ascension gets the middle finger and a pat on the back. Player base punished because the GM's or Developers or whoever failed at managing the game, we don't even get compensated.

If what I heard is correct then Legends had a good thing going; three alliances feuding with each other with none completely dominating, I'm gonna laugh my *** off if this merge ends up screwing that balance over.

*sigh* Now I have to hope for grain spots and watch my army starve away. Again. Joy. Just as Ascension was getting interesting again.

Fearless379

Rank 0
Fearless379
PostedOct 04, 2012 12:45 pm
dantilus10 wrote:

the alliances that are on that server also have some of the longest running feuds  
lol

Understatement of the century.  

lmao....

Back on topic tho:

all i can say is everyone screen shot your troops sun night, then again after they finish merge. if we all ticket them, n fight for them to restore the power lost, it might happen this time.

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedOct 04, 2012 1:34 pm
Great idea Fear

Plutonicus

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2012 1:39 pm

What happens to builds and troops being trained?

Please don't tell me builds get cancelled. If they do, it is effing ridiculous that you give us such short notice... I have multiple cities building the last level of the admin hall, and it is definitely NOT going to finish by server merge time. And I had started them well before you announced the server merge. Considering the build times are 200hrs+ for the last levels of the admin halls, how do you plan to compensate us if the buildings are cancelled?
Or why don't you just auto-complete the buildings that were started BEFORE you announced the merge? That sounds fair, I hope.

Plutonicus

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2012 1:41 pm
Thanks for the great idea, fear! Will definitely do that! Smile

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedOct 05, 2012 11:28 am
honestly 5 resource certificates is hardly enough considering that most established players that will be placed on random spots have 7 cities. At least make the certificates proportional and not treat long lasting players like noobs that just began. The compensation for advanced signets is kind of outdated as well since it has been a long while since I have even had to purchase one from the alliance store due to drops in colored wilds.

Another aspect to consider would be to give rather than wood stone and iron almanacs , more grain almanacs . Seeing that is what the majority are going to need.