nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedOct 03, 2012 11:14 am
Traditional matter: I want to keep both characters. Becides that I was spending on both servers. Will be there charcter transfer possible like previous merging times?

(added)

ah, saw it in instructions already. Sigh, again will have to cancel paypal recurring Sad no use in that if i can't use one money for different characters anyway -__-
Advertisement

cTrLiNg

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 11:40 am

exciting

yet completely discouraging
well I started GA a few months ago and joined the warlords server late so Im allready behind everyone so merging with a server thats been around for longer means I will infact quit this game. Or abandon all my work for a new server. However if this new server is destined to merge with an old server im leaning towards finding a game with better management.

Hyruleguardian

Rank 0
Hyruleguardian
PostedOct 03, 2012 12:44 pm
Any word on a new server? usually always comes with merge.. alot are wondering o.o I didnt see anything yet on it unless i missed it

BKDarren

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 1:24 pm

2 questions

what day monday or wed.. 10/8 is monday both listed,
also mandatory peace for 3 days but will bigger alliance be able to "opt" out by visiting evangeline and get early start at wonders or is it a mad rush on 4th day the plan?

Runemeister

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: SERVER MERGE

READ THIS POST!

7.) There will be a 3 day mandatory peace/truce after the merge

Could you please clarify what is meant by this? Is this only players? Or, does it include "Rebel Cities" and "Pirate encampments?"

It makes a huge difference on the ability to feed one's troops. If we are not allowed to attack NPC forces and take wonder islands, many of us are going to lose troops because we are going to run out of food. Your compensation is rather limited in this regard when you factor in that a granary can only hold 6 mil food at max.

Anyways, I await your response.

<a></a>

Bob_D

Rank 0
Bob_D
PostedOct 03, 2012 3:50 pm
Hannibalcop wrote:
This "Exciting news" sucks for Ascension. The way you are going to make this merge is not fair for younger server Ascension.

So alliances from that server after merge will most definitely get much less good grain spot, wonders, donation and fund points (because sealteam and TKO are not competitive to legends alliances). not mention that they are going to get most beating and burning.

Since Ascension is much younger this compensation is not fair. And many players from ascension will probably quit because of this.

Why not give younger server extra compensation before merge... let everyone get some holly vails and some spirit stones or anything. Otherwise many people will give up on this game... it is not just this compensation... my guess there will be top50 sire event again and it's going to reward old legends top spender players and others will get middle finger from aeria.

Tell me, gmdredd, what good is this compensation for Ascension players that will loose good grains spots... that will probably get burned if they are unfortunate to compete for it with older and more developed legend's player...

The way you set up this merge process is for benefit of top legends ap buyers, and no one i cares for rest.  

As 1 of the top legends ap buyers ill have to say it, It's not like we want the merge. Theyre annoying and troops will starve to death especially for us if we can't take grain spots, i will have to throw up Demeter and keep her for a couple of days and keep restocking grain with coins just to barely keep up with the grain costs~

Besides it isn't like you can't negotiate with the Legends alliances im sure they want new people in their alliances/kingdoms aswell Wink

joaoaleramos

Rank 0
joaoaleramos
PostedOct 03, 2012 3:59 pm
In a single phrase...They will trow mice into a snakes cage.

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedOct 03, 2012 5:31 pm
considering when merges happen you throw us into a random location. Isn't about time there are at least 2 grain squares in the middle of nowhere?

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedOct 03, 2012 5:49 pm

RE: Server merge concerns

Hello all! We just wanted to address some of the concerns that have been brought up!

1. The truce period will prevent you from attacking other cities. You will be able to attack wilds.

2. A lot of you guys/gals have expressed concern that the legends merge is unfair. While it is true that Legends has more higher strength Sires, the alliances that are on that server also have some of the longest running feuds. We think that you will find that they are welcoming of new players to there alliances.

3.We know that lots of you are not looking forward to the merge. This also will allow your friendly [GM] team to be in game more, and run more events like Castle Siege!

dantilus10

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 6:13 pm

the alliances that are on that server also have some of the longest running feuds  
lol

Understatement of the century.