gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedOct 02, 2012 8:58 pm   Last edited by gmdredd on Oct 03, 2012 3:24 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[IMPORTANT-INFORMATION] SERVER MERGE

READ THIS POST!
SERVER MERGE INSTRUCTIONS: Selecting your sire!

Help Choose the new server's name!

Hello Golden Age Sires,

Exciting news! We will be merging severs on Monday, 10/8/12 3pm PDT.

• Ascension and Legends will be merged together
    => Titans.

• Warlord and Triumph will be merged together
    => Apocalypse.

We will be having a contest to choose the name of the new servers! Follow the instructions in this POST to help choose the new server names!

Planned Date: 10/8 Wednesday after 3PM PDT!  

Information

1.) Users with data on both servers will be asked to choose one sire and associated cities to be saved
2.) Users with data on only one of the two servers can log back in instantly
3.) Repeated sire names, city names, and alliance names will be defaulted to the name "@ID"
4.) Sire and city data that have not been accessed in more then 30 days and under 18 population will be deleted!
5.) All cities will be merged into a new server and will be randomly placed
6.) All owned wildernesses and wonders will be reset and relinquished
7.) There will be a 3 day mandatory peace/truce after the merge
8.) All of the following data will remain after the merge for the sire selected (if only sire exists on both worlds, you will not have to choose):
- Heroes
- Gold, gem, coins
- Alliance data
- Kingdom data
- friends data
- mailbox data
- troops
- Sire bags and items inside
- VIP Levels

***The following compensation package will be issued***

7 Advanced Moving Signets
2 Truce Signs
1 Resource Certificate (will max out resources) for each type as follows: Stone, Iron and Lumber
5 Resource Certificates (Grain only)
1 Sire Rename Book
7 Terrain Reform Books
1 Alliance Rename Book
4 Auspicious Cards
1 Almanac of each resource type (1 for each type of resource)

**More details to come soon**  
Advertisement

Bob_D

Rank 0
Bob_D
PostedOct 03, 2012 1:05 am
Why Legends and Ascension...:/

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedOct 03, 2012 8:03 am
Honestly it should be a good indication that from the time Legends was created that more than just max grain certificates and almanacs will be needed. Unlike the last merge we had most every sire in the top 100 has around 1.5 million power at minimum. So that should be taken into consideration.

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedOct 03, 2012 8:12 am
This "Exciting news" sucks for Ascension. The way you are going to make this merge is not fair for younger server Ascension.

So alliances from that server after merge will most definitely get much less good grain spot, wonders, donation and fund points (because sealteam and TKO are not competitive to legends alliances). not mention that they are going to get most beating and burning.

Since Ascension is much younger this compensation is not fair. And many players from ascension will probably quit because of this.

Why not give younger server extra compensation before merge... let everyone get some holly vails and some spirit stones or anything. Otherwise many people will give up on this game... it is not just this compensation... my guess there will be top50 sire event again and it's going to reward old legends top spender players and others will get middle finger from aeria.

Tell me, gmdredd, what good is this compensation for Ascension players that will loose good grains spots... that will probably get burned if they are unfortunate to compete for it with older and more developed legend's player...

The way you set up this merge process is for benefit of top legends ap buyers, and no one i cares for rest.

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedOct 03, 2012 8:31 am
Hannibalcop I can understand where you are coming from,but one of the top Kingdoms on Legends currently came from the younger server that created it. So really that is irrelevant. What concerns me more is that on this merge we are more likely to see mass mutinies on a larger scale considering the very small compensation.

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedOct 03, 2012 8:52 am
Hushihuangdi wrote:
Hannibalcop I can understand where you are coming from,but one of the top Kingdoms on Legends currently came from the younger server that created it. So really that is irrelevant. What concerns me more is that on this merge we are more likely to see mass mutinies on a larger scale considering the very small compensation.  

There is also a chance to get Theseus with only 10 agates Very Happy (to be "my glass is 0.1% full" optimistic)

Let's be realistic and stop spreading aeria propaganda (golden age version of American dream).
Have you compared ranks on those two servers? Ascension is fuc.ked. it would be considered good manner from aeria to give us some nice gift before they get us (merged) Very Happy

We are 99% and it's time for Occupy Aeria HQ in Pasadena!!! Very Happy

P.S. We are located in Santa Clara Wink

Edited to remove profanity.

Viva revolution!!!

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedOct 03, 2012 9:26 am
Might I also suggest that the compensation items be of better quality this time around. Even though Legends was not directly connected with the last merge we still had to deal with down time. A measly Sapols map and an additional throwaway item is not just compensation. Might I suggest + 10 - 15 fortification on a few items or Warlord gear. Something that players would actually care for.

Note: Very few actually even do the Sapols maps in the first place because what they give is very outdated and takes up needless bag space.

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedOct 03, 2012 9:41 am
If I may inquire, what is the power of the highest ranked sire on Ascension?

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedOct 03, 2012 9:47 am
4 million
Top Alliance is 63 Million

xlexa80x

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 9:56 am
and what will be the daily VIP value bonus?